Yonex ISOMETRIC Ti-5

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Yang, Feb 5, 2000.

1. Yang

Yang Guest

<html>I would like to buy a good racket for a friend, one with both power and control. He's an intermediate player. We play both single and doubles. I'm considering the Yonex ISOMETRIC Ti-5 racket and would like to know whether it's a good racket to buy. I would really appreciate it if anyone outthere can tell me their opinions on it. I need to make a decision ASAP.<p>Thank you!
    </html>

2. Kenneth

Kenneth Guest

<html>I hope this reply is not too late. I own a Ti-5. Overall it is a good racket, but I've found I need an extra time to adapt to it. I have another suggesstion: Aerotus 110 or 80, they are much better but a bit more expensive. Actually the best way is to take your friend and let him select for his racket under your professional opinion.<p>: I would like to buy a good racket for a friend, one with both power and control. He's an intermediate player. We play both single and doubles. I'm considering the Yonex ISOMETRIC Ti-5 racket and would like to know whether it's a good racket to buy. I would really appreciate it if anyone outthere can tell me their opinions on it. I need to make a decision ASAP.<p>: Thank you!<p>
    </html>