NWFP Badminton Association

Discussion in 'Middle East & South Asia' started by geebees90, Nov 5, 2004.

1. geebees90

geebees90 Regular Member

Student
    Badminton
    NWFP Badminton Association

The sport where the shuttle can travel in excess of 100 mph, and players compete in a fast game which demands running, jumping, twisting, stretching, runing backwards, forwards and sideways, lunging and hand-to-eye co-ordination, plus quick reflexes, sometimes a delicate drop shot followed by a full-on smash. In a typical two-game singles match, top players will cover nearly every inch of the court, And travel more than a mile.

And a fun, active recreation which can be played by people at all skill levels and ages - from 5 to 95! Badminton has something to offer everyone - so say the approximately many lacs people in Pakistan who play on a regular basis!

2. District9//

District9// Regular Member

Alien Relation Officer
    Any idea geebess90 of any Badminton Clubs in Abadan, Islamic Republic of Iran? Located very near the Shatt Al Arab Waterway. Thanks in advance.

3. geebees90

geebees90 Regular Member

Student
    I personally dont have any information as I reside in Canada. So here is the details of Iran Badminton Federation, Give them a call or email them and hopefully they will be assist you and give you complete list of clubs in Abadan.

IRAN Badminton Federation of the I R of Iran
    Mehdi Karbasian , No. 14, Hejab Street, Keshavarz Blvd., Tehran, Iran
    Telephone No: +98 21 88984439, + 98 21 8898 4441
    Fax No: + 98 21 88984438
    Email : bad.fed@sr.co.ir, zahrarhag@yahoo.com