User Tag List

Thread: Heeeeelp!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arrow Heeeeelp!

Hi there. I'm new here and new in the sport Been "playing" since September 9th How can I forget the date? I joined a tournament two days after. (The nerve, huh? **LMAO**) But then, hey! our team won!!!

Been "HOOKED" on the game since then and have overstretched my hamstrings, sprained my ankle, over stretched my back, lost weight (big time! ) felt left out , laughed at , got hit by a racquet - among others

I really enjoy the sport, but my problem is that I have no one to play with Obviously, I'm a BEGINNER and am just wondering if there are groups playing in the Makati area... preferrably mornings or late afternoons...whom I could play with. Hey! I have membership at the Zone (where the former Toyota Bel-air is, near Reposo and Buendia). Please let me know! (I'm willing to do the "advanced booking")

Thanks =)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Angry Want to play?

Hey man, I regularly play badminton 3 to 4 times a week. I reside in Pasay City. Though my badminton group is from Q.C.,i havent played in Makati yet.I would like to try there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default makati peeps

try these two sites..

Pinoybadminton.com
    Timogtitans.com (more of makati based)

regards

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Too bad you're not from QC. I'm looking for badminton partners in New Manila. Good luck on your search. :-)