cheap racquets??? good racquets??

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by GTO-demon, Nov 7, 2004.

1. GTO-demon

GTO-demon Regular Member

student
    hi yall~ i'm planning to get a fairly cheap racquet i am willing to spend max $ 150 CAD, i'm curtainly a AT 700, AT 500, Ti-10 and carbonex 8200 light owner.... it's not that i don't like the racquets i'm owning.. but i just wanna get one for my little cousin which is not bad at badminton..... so yeah~ any one got any good racquets suggested?

2. Lobber

Lobber Regular Member

3. GTO-demon

GTO-demon Regular Member

student
    hmm.. carbonex 8??? but didn't yonex stop making that a long time ago??? and yeah i've read the forms already....... but i just don't know which one to chose.... ~ yeah........ better yonex then any other brands :p

4. ka_rasilainen

ka_rasilainen Regular Member

If you are looking for a cheap but good racket, you shouldnt even think about yonex. I would recommend Carlton, Babolat or Forza, or any else brand than yonex. The most expensive racket of Carlton maybe costs something like 150 $, but if you buy from ebay it will cost about 50-80$. But with 150$ you could get only cheapest rackets of yonex. And, yonex rackets arent so marvelous.

5. GTO-demon

GTO-demon Regular Member

student
    does any one know about this taiwan brand fly power??? they got some pretty good racquets..... but i'm not sure about the prices

6. redkingjoe

redkingjoe Guest

CPA
    With CAD150, I'll get Gosen.