yonex carbonex 21 special and yonex bg 65 strings.

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by Extremesmash, Nov 8, 2004.

1. Extremesmash

Extremesmash Regular Member

CEO.
    Dear Friends,
    Anyway you can let me know where I can get the above in KL or Singapore? Original please. Please let me know the price they are selling. Not 21 SP ok.
    tks.

2. andyoda

andyoda New Member

Life sciences researcher
    You sure you want to get Cab 21 Special ?

I refer to your comments above. Are you sure you want to get a racquet with a reputation for poor quality control in the past ? Cab 21 SP is definitely better than Cab 21 Special. It (21 SP) can still be easily found today and comes with a good reputation as an evergreeen racquet. Yonex would not have discontinued the producton of Cab 21 Special if it was that good and popular.

Bottom line is, if you like the 21 Special so much and it fits your style of play, then go ahead and get it but I feel it is hard to get them nowadays in Singapore. I don't know about KL although I lived there for many years. Hope this helps.

3. Extremesmash

Extremesmash Regular Member

CEO.
    cab 21

Actually a former pakistani national player wants it. So, I'm just helping him to source for it. I also notice that the old ones crack pretty fast. Seen about 5 pieces cracked in front of me in the 90s. I use extreme power rackets now days. Do you know the price for cab 21? Need to quote him lah.
    rgds
    <BR><BR>

4. andyoda

andyoda New Member

Life sciences researcher
    I bought my Cab 21 SP at about $100 - 120 and this includes all the accessories such as grip, bag and stringing with your desired string. Bought it about half a year ago. As for the 21 Special, I believe it should be cheaper than 21 SP but I don't know the exact price nowadays. I've never seen a Cab 21 SP that is cheaper than 21 Special here and not even in Malaysia.