User Tag List

Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    SG and MY
    Posts
    669
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Any badminton groups for age group 20+ and above?

    are there any groups 20+ and above? i wanna join.
    skill intermediate...i think.

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Basement Boiler Room
    Posts
    22,118
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lightsmash
    are there any groups 20+ and above? i wanna join.
    skill intermediate...i think.
    there should be thousands of them on earth

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    SG and MY
    Posts
    669
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cooler
    there should be thousands of them on earth
    haha, i really mean on a weekly basis thingy and in singapore...sorry for not indicating earlier.

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Jurong @ sg
    Posts
    1,127
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re

    Hi ,

    Can i know where u stay?


    ceng


    Quote Originally Posted by lightsmash
    haha, i really mean on a weekly basis thingy and in singapore...sorry for not indicating earlier.

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    205
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    go try the sticky of this board.

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    SG and MY
    Posts
    669
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cengsc
    Hi ,

    Can i know where u stay?


    ceng
    bukit batok around there.

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Jurong @ sg
    Posts
    1,127
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Smile Re

    Hi,

    R u interested in playing at Jurong area on every Sun am (1000-1300)hrs?


    ceng

    Quote Originally Posted by lightsmash
    bukit batok around there.

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    SG and MY
    Posts
    669
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    that sounds good. i'd love to join, can i bring a friend along?

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Jurong @ sg
    Posts
    1,127
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Smile Re

    Hi

    Yes.

    Ceng


    Quote Originally Posted by lightsmash
    that sounds good. i'd love to join, can i bring a friend along?

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Jurong @ sg
    Posts
    1,127
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Smile Re

    hi,


    May i have yr contact no.?

    ceng


    Quote Originally Posted by Cengsc
    Hi

    Yes.

    Ceng

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    SG and MY
    Posts
    669
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi Ceng,
    sorry to reply so late...something cropped up. didnt mean to fly u aeroplane, but u all got other sessions instead of sunday? i give u a call when i can go...really very sorry.

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    CCK
    Posts
    21
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi all,
    I am a 23-yr-old guy. I will be in Singapore for 3 months and I am looking for people or a club to play in. I stay in CCK so prefer to play in West area. Skill level is probably intermediate (can't say for sure as 'intermediate' means different things tpo different people). I can clear, smash, drop, perform basic footwork and hold my own in a doubles match.

    sfdy

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Jurong @ sg
    Posts
    1,127
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Exclamation Re

    Hi,

    U want to join my group on sun 1000-1300 (am) at jurong area?
    mainly doubles.

    Ceng


    Quote Originally Posted by sfdy11
    Hi all,
    I am a 23-yr-old guy. I will be in Singapore for 3 months and I am looking for people or a club to play in. I stay in CCK so prefer to play in West area. Skill level is probably intermediate (can't say for sure as 'intermediate' means different things tpo different people). I can clear, smash, drop, perform basic footwork and hold my own in a doubles match.

    sfdy

  14. #14
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Jurong @ sg
    Posts
    1,127
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Smile Re

    Hi lightsmash,

    Its ok, sure this sun i think have, as last sun can't get court.
    Sms or call me before u come.

    Ceng


    Quote Originally Posted by lightsmash
    Hi Ceng,
    sorry to reply so late...something cropped up. didnt mean to fly u aeroplane, but u all got other sessions instead of sunday? i give u a call when i can go...really very sorry.

  15. #15
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    CCK
    Posts
    21
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi Cengsc,
    I would like to join. What is your email? I have some questions.

    sfdy

    Quote Originally Posted by Cengsc
    Hi,

    U want to join my group on sun 1000-1300 (am) at jurong area?
    mainly doubles.

    Ceng

  16. #16
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Jurong @ sg
    Posts
    1,127
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Smile Re

    hi,

    please see yr private mail.
    i have sent to there....


    Ceng


    Quote Originally Posted by sfdy11
    Hi Cengsc,
    I would like to join. What is your email? I have some questions.

    sfdy

Similar Threads

  1. JB Badminton groups?
    By lightsmash in forum Malaysia
    Replies: 1020
    : 05-22-2014, 08:48 PM
  2. Badminton coaching for all age groups
    By JTVICTOR in forum Singapore
    Replies: 0
    : 06-13-2010, 12:22 PM
  3. Looking for badminton groups in TMN Megah
    By jasonyeong in forum Malaysia
    Replies: 2
    : 07-04-2008, 11:34 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    : 08-28-2007, 09:56 AM
  5. any badminton groups looking for new ppl?
    By kvyra in forum Singapore
    Replies: 12
    : 09-28-2004, 08:24 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •