User Tag List

Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    23
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default squad success + mp99

    hey everybody,

    just like to tell u that i got into the victorian u17 badminton squad! i so happy

    ive been thinkin bout buying a yonex mp99, are they really worth the price?

    cheers

  2. #2
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Outside the box
    Posts
    14,284
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Congratulations.

    Read the racquet reviews section for MP99 or go to equipment forum and type in MP99 in the search function.

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    198
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alma66
    hey everybody,

    just like to tell u that i got into the victorian u17 badminton squad! i so happy

    ive been thinkin bout buying a yonex mp99, are they really worth the price?

    cheers
    gday. congratulations. r u likely to join the vic rebels team? what's your name? keep up the training, hope to see you around the badminton circuit in oz.

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default mp99

    hello there,
    i am sorry to bother you. i think someone mention you sell rackets??
    i would like to know if you have any mp99 or mp100s for sale and
    how much is shipping to the US??

    thanks for your time



    Quote Originally Posted by Cheung
    Congratulations.




    Read the racquet reviews section for MP99 or go to equipment forum and type in MP99 in the search function.

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    23
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yujenh
    hello there,
    i am sorry to bother you. i think someone mention you sell rackets??
    i would like to know if you have any mp99 or mp100s for sale and
    how much is shipping to the US??

    thanks for your time
    na i dont sell rackets, im only 14!

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    23
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    maz do u have msn?

Similar Threads

  1. Using other people success as their success
    By ixory in forum General Forum
    Replies: 5
    : 06-26-2007, 09:59 AM
  2. God was the key to my success, says Rudy
    By FEND. in forum Professional Players
    Replies: 11
    : 10-23-2004, 12:20 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    : 09-29-2004, 03:33 AM
  4. GB MXD- more success
    By shuttlejunkie in forum Olympics ATHENS 2004
    Replies: 5
    : 08-16-2004, 05:29 PM
  5. Sponsorship Success......
    By Matt Ross in forum General Forum
    Replies: 36
    : 11-22-2002, 01:33 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •