User Tag List

Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Rawang
    Posts
    165
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Badminton group at Sri Kembangan

    I'm just move to S.K for work, i'm looking for badminton group or club to play badminton with during the weekdays. So anyone out there please give me the details of place and time for me to join. thanks.

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    525
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by terngk
    I'm just move to S.K for work, i'm looking for badminton group or club to play badminton with during the weekdays. So anyone out there please give me the details of place and time for me to join. thanks.
    hmmm cant help u !!!
    expect u have friend play with but u can go to MPSJ stadium to play

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Rawang
    Posts
    165
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default MPSJ stadium

    Quote Originally Posted by jaclyn
    hmmm cant help u !!!
    expect u have friend play with but u can go to MPSJ stadium to play
    So where is the MPSJ stadium. Can u tell me details about it. TQ.

  4. #4
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ampang
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Thumbs up Wanna play together then?

    Quote Originally Posted by terngk
    I'm just move to S.K for work, i'm looking for badminton group or club to play badminton with during the weekdays. So anyone out there please give me the details of place and time for me to join. thanks.
    Hi terngk. I'm new in KL too. Just like you I'm currently looking for some one/group/club to play badminton with. Wanna play one-on-one at Stadium Badminton Kuala Lumpur? It's located at 3 1/2 Mile Jalan Cheras (nearby Jaya Jusco Tmn Maluri). Feel free to contact me anytime via nukid1@lycos.com to set up the time.

  5. #5
    Regular Member wilfredlgf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    2,579
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Kong Ming badminton stadium, Pekan Balakong. Keep going up the SILK Highway alongside The Mines. It's in the pekan itself. Used to play there but no more - not enough quorum. RUBBER courts and rather high level opponents!

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Rawang
    Posts
    165
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nukid
    Hi terngk. I'm new in KL too. Just like you I'm currently looking for some one/group/club to play badminton with. Wanna play one-on-one at Stadium Badminton Kuala Lumpur? It's located at 3 1/2 Mile Jalan Cheras (nearby Jaya Jusco Tmn Maluri). Feel free to contact me anytime via nukid1@lycos.com to set up the time.
    wow nukid, that is too far for me man. haha, Anyway, thanks for the invitation.

Similar Threads

  1. any badminton class around Seri Kembangan areas?
    By David Et in forum Techniques / Training
    Replies: 6
    : 01-30-2012, 11:00 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    : 01-26-2012, 08:32 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    : 10-26-2011, 11:54 PM
  4. Any regulars at Kembangan Kampong CC
    By sandesh in forum Singapore
    Replies: 0
    : 06-26-2011, 12:14 AM
  5. Looking for badminton players at Kembangan
    By bcc.freel in forum Singapore
    Replies: 0
    : 09-12-2008, 08:29 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •