Is there a summer camp of badminton in Beijing or Shanghai ?

Discussion in 'China / Hong Kong' started by allanvv, Nov 16, 2004.

1. allanvv

allanvv New Member

Is there a summer camp of badminton in Beijing or Shanghai, so I send my daughter who is about 8 yr-old to train there for three months?
    Of course I am willing to pay fee for that. I live in US now.

2. MatsB

MatsB Regular Member

Hi,
    I guess this question would be more suited in the general forum than in the techniques forum?

3. YINTH

YINTH Regular Member

Sales

Hi allanvv, I have lived in Shanghai China for the past five years and know little about the badminton development history and retired coaches there. I have few candidates (Retired state and national players) who may have interests to take up the temperary coaching job. I pass your message to my expatriate friends there and I am sure they are willing to help you. By the way, you may contact Mr. Chiam, a Singaporea and an avid Badminton fan although his body doesn't seems competent to this sport!! // chiam@bexs.com.cn

4. Chrispywu

Chrispywu Regular Member

5. firex

firex New Member

Hi,

This is firex from Shanghai, new to this forum. I maybe able to help you with your daughter's training. Please contact me at yuanyang74@yahoo.com.

By the way, if you read Chinese, www.shbc.cn is an excellent place for your badminton need.