User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Who do u think is really not performing up to his normal standard currently?

For me, I think it is Lee Hyung from Korea. He is just a shadow of his superb form when he beat Lin Dan last year. What happen to him? Even the 2nd seed Shon is playing much better than him. I think his world ranking dropped a lot, dunno what it is now. A bit strange he is not coming to Singapore Open.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazy_smasher
    For me, I think it is Lee Hyung from Korea. He is just a shadow of his superb form when he beat Lin Dan last year. What happen to him? Even the 2nd seed Shon is playing much better than him. I think his world ranking dropped a lot, dunno what it is now. A bit strange he is not coming to Singapore Open.
    Are you talking about Lee Hyun il? It seems that the top seeds from Korea are not taking part in any tournaments after the Olympics... Probably working on some "secret-weapon"...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Yes

Quote Originally Posted by *izzyC*
    Are you talking about Lee Hyun il? It seems that the top seeds from Korea are not taking part in any tournaments after the Olympics... Probably working on some "secret-weapon"...
    yes. he has not reached semis lately i think

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Cai Yun and Fu Haifeng is facing the same problem as well... It seems that Sang Yang and Zheng Bo are playing much better than them...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes. he has not reached semis lately i think
    Yes, Lee Hyun Ill is one of my favourite players... I wish he could bounce back and be a world beater again.... that would be exciting...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JasonMichael
    Yes, Lee Hyun Ill is one of my favourite players... I wish he could bounce back and be a world beater again.... that would be exciting...
    same goes for fu/cai...i love watching them play and more when they win!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Now i think of it, WONG CHOON HANN

Quote Originally Posted by fishmilk
    same goes for fu/cai...i love watching them play and more when they win!
    Wong Choon Hann also is playing terribly bad compared to his form last year.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it's ChoonG Hann.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by *izzyC*
    I think Cai Yun and Fu Haifeng is facing the same problem as well... It seems that Sang Yang and Zheng Bo are playing much better than them...
    but not much better. honestly, imo sang/zheng 's skills are not on par with cai/fu.

i would say gong ruina's performance has not been very good. by saying that a place in the entertainment circle has been distracting her would just be a lame excuse.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my pick LEE TSUEN SENG of malaysia.........he is not in his form now!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default mm

yea lee hyun il~! my fav player.. totally blew me awya with his style during teh sudirman cup..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmmm....I think fu/cai are not up to their usual standard...but i really hope they climb back up quickly tho (they're my favs).....and lookin at the results so far of the singapore open...i feel that the chinese players arent really playin like their usual self (gao ling etc.)....i dunno if this is becoz of the break they took after olympics or what.....but im just thinking...do u guys think that china will lose their dominance in badminton (I hope not...CHINA ALL THE WAY!)...and will indonesia and malaysia climb back up???...any opionions?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what about gade?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gossip_lover
    do u guys think that china will lose their dominance in badminton (I hope not...CHINA ALL THE WAY!)...and will indonesia and malaysia climb back up???...any opionions?
    did u (ALREADY) forget that china has chen jin, gong weijie, and the rest of the crew???

i also think the two other superpowers korea and indonesia might lose some power... i don't think malaysia will improve MUCH either...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He didn't reach any final in this year n he done very bad n he lose to hafiz 3 time in a roll in compition

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by New_Guy04
    did u (ALREADY) forget that china has chen jin, gong weijie, and the rest of the crew???

i also think the two other superpowers korea and indonesia might lose some power... i don't think malaysia will improve MUCH either...
    Of course I didnt forget chen jin and gong wei jie...but im just saying that the current top players of china arent doing that well...and the other 'top' players of other countries seem to be playing better......the junior players, as i said b4 are awesome...but are still lacking experience...so they may not be able to climb up the rankings that quickly..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

are not doing that well?? Look at Lin Dan, he's superb and Bao is also in my opinion among the top 5. Gade has not reached his high level since he got injured in 2001 and now when he got a child it of course take some of his focus. Jonassen has amazed us with his win today but he has only about one or two years left like Chong Hann and perhaps Lee huyin ill. Its up to Taufik, Sony, LCW, Park and Hafiz to challenge the Chinese army. In about a year Chen Jin and Gong Weijie will rule side by side with Lin Dan and Bao.. A fierce fourt cleaver and as a dane I know that there will come no Peter Gade or Kenneth Jonassen for the next 5-10 years . Its sad but the badminton future doesnt look bright in Denmark.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast