0 Thread(s)

hi. can i join u guys?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mankind
    hi. can i join u guys?
    Sure mankind....u are welcome to join us provided you don't mind the travelling cos we will be playing at Bishan Sports Hall (beside Bishan stadium)....

If you are ok with it, let me know whether you prefer playing in the afternoon 4-6pm or evenings 7-10pm so i can better arrange the booking time...

If everything goes to plan, we should be playing on 02 Dec '04 for around 2 hours...

Stay tuned everyone...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanx watercolours! im actually fine wif any timing, but i prefer 4 - 6pm.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK guys...here's the updated info:

1. Watercolours(me) 4-6pm
    2. Arcos 7-10pm
    3. Melvyn 4-6pm or 7-10pm
    4. Minwei 4-6pm
    5. Feizhu 7-10pm
    6. Mankind 4-6pm

For the badminton court booking fees, please be reminded that 4-6pm is considered off-peak hours ($3.50/hr) while 7-10pm will be peak hours ($7.40/hr)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi,

Do your group includes female players? My level is below average... haha
    Quote Originally Posted by watercolours
    May I know who will be interested in playing badminton at Bishan Sports Hall?

I can start booking a court once there are at least 4 players including me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just finished my 'O' levels so i am going to play at Bishan Sports hall soon.So,anybody who already confirmed that you want to play together,you may add me MSN,minwei9@hotmail.com to reply me especially 'watercolours' because there are too many people and i am just confused who is going and who is not.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi shuttleyz, we are just playing for fun so don't worry about the gender issue. Just indicate your preferred time - 4-6pm or 7-10pm.

Minwei, i have added you to my msn. We discuss online ok?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi shuttleyz, we are just playing for fun so don't worry about the gender issue. Just indicate your preferred time - 4-6pm or 7-10pm.

Minwei, i have added you to my msn. We discuss online ok?
    4-6 is 2 hrs? and 7-10 is 3 hrs?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Feizhu, whichever time we play, it should be 2 hours. What i meant was that if we play at night, it will be a two hour time slot anytime from 7-10pm. Meaning either 7-9pm or 8-10pm.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi everyone, if you got msn messenger, u may wish to add me to your contacts so that we can better discuss meetings/bookings for badminton (not just for this coming 2 dec but for future meetings as well)

You can add me through my email address waterco1ours@hotmail.com via msn messenger.

Do note that it is a number '1' not the letter 'l' in the word watercolours for my email.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by He Minwei
    So are the dates confirmed?Try to make it on Tuesday and Thursday afternoon because CEYSS are having training on Monday,Wednesday and Friday from 4-6 p.m.Tell me the dates,count me in.
    I thought CEYSS are training on Tues & Thurs?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by daph56
    I thought CEYSS are training on Tues & Thurs?
    CEYSS training for beginners is at Tanjong Pagar on Tuesday and Thursday,as for intermediate is at Bishan Sports Hall on Monday,Wednesday and Friday.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Watercolours,i have a friend of mine,Zhengyih who also wants to join in the group,hope you don't mind...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK guys...here's the updated info as of 24 Nov 04:

2. Arcos 7-10pm
    4. Minwei 4-6pm
    5. Feizhu 7-10pm
    6. Mankind 4-6pm
    7. Zhengyih 4-6pm

Following the majority, let me confirm things once and for all and say that it will be 4-6pm. I apologise to Arcos and Feizhu who would be unable to make it. Hope u'all understand...i have to go with the majority. Don't be angry with me okie

BUT,to make it up to Arcos and Feizhu (since they made an effort to reply to this thread which i started), i intend to join u'all on another day 7-10pm. Er Feizhu, maybe Arcos and I can join u and your group of friends for another day? Let me know when you and your friends will most likely play okie? I would really love to join u'all for a game and make new friends at the same time. You can email me at waterco1ours@hotmail.com to discuss a meeting day and time. Note that it is a number '1' and not the letter 'L' in my email address.

NOTE:

I don't know about the week of 2 dec but for this week alone, it seems that 4-6pm is fully booked.

That means we must book very early but unfortunately i have exams from 9am-11am on the earliest booking day which is 30 Nov. That is around the time when the booking office opens so i hope someone can volunteer to book one badminton court on 2 december from 4-6pm on behalf of me.

If not, i can try to rush back immediately after my paper but the earliest i would reach bishan sports hall will be around 12.20 noon....juz afraid that by then our preferred time slots will all be taken

So any kind volunteers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So the proposed plan is:

We will play badminton on 2 December 04 from 4-6pm at Bishan Sports Hall. We only need to book 1 court since there are five of us so at any moment in the game, someone is able to take a rest.

So the people who should be going are:

1. watercolours(me)
    2. melvyn
    3. minwei
    4. zhengyih
    5. mankind

So can the above people please confirm asap if you are going? Also, let me know if can book the court on behalf of me okie...

Thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK guys...here's the updated info as of 24 Nov 04:

2. Arcos 7-10pm
    4. Minwei 4-6pm
    5. Feizhu 7-10pm
    6. Mankind 4-6pm
    7. Zhengyih 4-6pm

Following the majority, let me confirm things once and for all and say that it will be 4-6pm. I apologise to Arcos and Feizhu who would be unable to make it. Hope u'all understand...i have to go with the majority. Don't be angry with me okie

BUT,to make it up to Arcos and Feizhu (since they made an effort to reply to this thread which i started), i intend to join u'all on another day 7-10pm. Er Feizhu, maybe Arcos and I can join u and your group of friends for another day? Let me know when you and your friends will most likely play okie? I would really love to join u'all for a game and make new friends at the same time. You can email me at waterco1ours@hotmail.com to discuss a meeting day and time. Note that it is a number '1' and not the letter 'L' in my email address.

NOTE:

I don't know about the week of 2 dec but for this week alone, it seems that 4-6pm is fully booked.

That means we must book very early but unfortunately i have exams from 9am-11am on the earliest booking day which is 30 Nov. That is around the time when the booking office opens so i hope someone can volunteer to book one badminton court on 2 december from 4-6pm on behalf of me.

If not, i can try to rush back immediately after my paper but the earliest i would reach bishan sports hall will be around 12.20 noon....juz afraid that by then our preferred time slots will all be taken

So any kind volunteers

its ok, i understand.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No problem
    By the way, you can book the courts online through the SSC website at 0700hrs and pay for it in person by 1200hrs at any sports hall or via credit card.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast