Is BBESPORTS the only good badminton shop to buy shuttles / baddie stuff in Beijing?

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by crazy_smasher, Nov 24, 2004.

1. crazy_smasher

crazy_smasher Regular Member

Maybe my friend will be visiting China in December.
    Since a large number of shuttle brands are from China, i was thinking of asking him to get some shuttles or maybe other stuff.

I have searched the forum and found that bbesports shop near the zoo is one good shop.

Are there other shops apart from bbesports shop that also sell good-priced shuttles like space arrow, sea lion etc... and other badminton stuff?

bbesports sells aeroplane G1101. Also 101 and 102, which i do not know their quality. they do not sell G1130 or EG1130 :(

Anyone from China can help?

Thanks

2. Netasia

Netasia Regular Member

BBesports is reliable, had imported shuttlecocks from them before. Aeroplane G1130 is for export only, thus they don't sell it there. 101, 202 is for their local market.

Another shop that you might want to visit is at shanghai, but the boss not very friendly. When in china, beware of fake shuttlecocks too.

3. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    My friend used to bring some Aeroplane 101 for me. Very good quality and durability. For the price I got (RMB $85 = US$10), i will say it definitely worth the $$$. Also, you can consider TaiLai 301/401 (both are cheap but ok in quality).