User Tag List

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Question about Carlton Airblades.

Hi guys, I have a question that I been wondering about for awhile. Are the Carlton Airblade 500 Ti the same racquets as the Carlton Airblade Titanium? I been looking around and noticed that these racquets look very similar (500 Ti has black on the top of the head, while Titanium has red on the top) but saw that the Airblade Titaniums are always a lil more expensive, so I assume that they are different models. Have anyone had any experience with the Airblade titaniums? I'm mainly looking for a good racquet that will improve my smashes. Thanks guys.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AsianSensation
    Hi guys, I have a question that I been wondering about for awhile. Are the Carlton Airblade 500 Ti the same racquets as the Carlton Airblade Titanium? I been looking around and noticed that these racquets look very similar (500 Ti has black on the top of the head, while Titanium has red on the top) but saw that the Airblade Titaniums are always a lil more expensive, so I assume that they are different models. Have anyone had any experience with the Airblade titaniums? I'm mainly looking for a good racquet that will improve my smashes. Thanks guys.
    I play with a Carlton Airblade Rasmussen Titanium, and its a pretty sweet racquet for sure! I dunno if its really improved my smashes (I already have a pretty hard one) but it is easier to whip that racquet around for sure! but I think a racquet with more flex is better for smashes? cuz that Carlton I have is really stiff, but I like it. I still have to get used to how light the head is, though. theres been times where I would react/swing how I normally would with any of my other racquets, but I get there too quick! haha but I am getting better with it (as I've stated in other posts, I'm not the best player ever, nor do I get to play that often cuz of limited places/times to play). ummm I hope that my rambling here helps? lol