New auction place!!

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by JR, Nov 26, 2004.

1. JR

JR Regular Member

Professional Badmintonplayer
    Hi everyone!!

I´ve just seen that there is a new place to bid for famous badmintonplayers t-shirts and other gear. You can go straight to the betting site here:

http://www.badminthon.com/BT_EnchereListeA.php

At the moment it´s Camilla Martin´s t-shirt and one of my t-shirts that´s up for auction.

I think this great because it causes more focus on badminton and charity going hand in hand.

I will write about China open and Singapore open soon. I´ve been quite busy after I´ve returned home.

Kind Regards

Jonas

2. Syaoran_Style

Syaoran_Style Regular Member

Yes each years in france there's a broadcast called "THE TELETHON". This broadcast is on 2 days .. with no stop lool, from every part of france, everybody manage to collect money for several association especially for child diseases and it's a big succeed because each years they manage to get about 100 000 000$.
    This years our famous reporter Raphael Sachetat had decided to create the BADMIN'THON, 24hours non stop of badminton for help the telethon in the program there's the match between stars, some big stars in france will manage to give their best on court =), Our best young talent vs our best players ... and the better for the end, we will try to beat a world record, the longest rally !!! everybody can participate!
    And like Jonas told you there's also bidding !! CAMILLA MARTIN T-SHIRT AT THE DENMARK OPEN 2004 !!
    and like everybody know this is a fact Jonas Rasmussen has a big heart ! he gives also his t-shirt ! and everybody can bid !! you will give your money for maybe the biggest broadcast in france ! and FIRSTLY for disabled children !

3. Syaoran_Style

Syaoran_Style Regular Member

I aslo want to Congratulate raphael because he really really made hard works !! During this years he managed to developpe badminton in france, firstly with his website www.badzine.info and those past months he gave all for build up this project and i wish that it will be a big big succeed !! thanks raphael !! and of course thanks to you Jonas :D
    and wake up if you want to bid! it's already at 210€ for camilla's t-shirt !
    you can bid until 3rd december at 18:00 Paris time

#3 Syaoran_Style, Nov 26, 2004
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2004
  4. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    i wonder what is the shipping charge?

5. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    Intriguing Auction Title

biddings for Camilla Martin

Hmmmm.....

6. Raphy

Raphy Regular Member

LAST 48 h to get Camilla's last T-shirt

Hi there !
    As Jonas Mentionned below, we are auctionning T-shirts for a very special event.

And there is less than 48 hours to go.
    For now, Camilla's last T-shirt - the one she wore for the last time in her International career - is up at 260 euros.

Jonas's T-shirt is also up for bid and same for France's PI Hongyan, Svetoslav Stoyanov and Tatiana Vattier.

The website is in English as well, so don't hesitate to come and bid !
    http://www.badminthon.com/BT_EnchereListeA.php

After some problems with the bids - some French people really have no respect for charity actions sometimes - we now have the biddings under control - we check every new bidder.

Shipping is around 5 or maximum 10 euros with insurance.
    Payment can be made by cheque sent to the order of the TELETHON, the Frenc National Charity event for the Genetic related diseases research.

Thanks in advance for biddind

ALL BIDS WILL STOP AT 17.00 GMT (6PM PAris time) on SATURDAY DEC 4th 2004.

Raphael