User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 35 to 46 of 46
  1. #35
    Guest
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    hong kong
    Posts
    412
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tcstay
    ...to escape from existing problems by playing badminton, but sometimes emotions came flooding back even after a good game and also get easily frustrated...
    Dear tcstay,

    You did so well in descriping what I have felt before.

    It took me 3 years to completely got over with him. It's twenty years ago. Still afraid to see his shawdow now even I have got over with all those.

    Do you have any plans to go overseas? The best cure is "time" and "place". Can't do much with "time", just wait. But if we can completely change the enviroment for a while by going overseas, it will help a lot. I tried that it works.

    Talk about escaping with sports, I found "swimming" a bit more effective than "badminton". The "water" world gives a diff feelings than the "land"
    red
    Last edited by redkingjoe; 12-15-2004 at 11:41 PM.

  2. #36
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    175
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redkingjoe
    Dear tcstay,

    You did so well in descriping what I have felt before.

    It took me 3 years to completely got over with him. It's twenty years ago. Still afraid to see his shawdow now even I have got over with all those.

    Do you have any plans to go overseas? The best cure is "time" and "place". Can't do much with "time", just wait. But if we can completely change the enviroment for a while by going overseas, it will help a lot. I tried that it works.

    Talk about escaping with sports, I found "swimming" a bit more effective than "badminton". The "water" world gives a diff feelings than the "land"
    red

    you sure have a steel of strength during that 3 terrible years and i wonder where u get it from...

    i dun have plans for overseas... coz this holiday is too short and many things to plan for the new semester... moreover my mum's health not that good..... (shall not go any further)

    maybe just let time takes its course to heal everything but i dun think i would ever want to see him again, not even his shadow. this is not about unforgiveness, but rather 'whatever for?'

    yes, i do love swimming and it's more 'therapeutic' than badminton... at least i dun have to interact with anyone and the moment that you entrenched yourself in the waters is tremendous feeling... everything just seems so surreal for a short while...

    escapism is not a form of cowardice, contrary to what others feel. we all need to find outlets to distract ourselves from the reality for a while.

    hahaha, maybe we should talk about the original topic again...

    yoz, sueyan, any plans to come to singapore for a trip?

  3. #37
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    PJ, Mal
    Posts
    584
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tcstay
    yoz, sueyan, any plans to come to singapore for a trip?
    it's suet yan and her new friend is sue yen if suet yan does, then, she wouldn't mind dropping by in pj first

  4. #38
    Guest
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    hong kong
    Posts
    412
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anatolii
    it's suet yan and her new friend is sue yen if suet yan does, then, she wouldn't mind dropping by in pj first
    I thought tcstay was talking to both sue yen and suet yan. He took "sue" from "sue yen" and "yan" from "suet yan". It becomes sueyan. 1+1=1 and 1=2 now:
    a) sue yen + suet yan = sueyan.
    b) sueyan= sue yen and suet yan.

    I thought he was asking whether both would take a trip to singarpore seperately or jointly.
    red
    Last edited by redkingjoe; 12-17-2004 at 01:25 AM.

  5. #39
    Regular Member suetyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    8,052
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Sue Yen , wat ur full name ? my full name is Lee Suet Yan

  6. #40
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    76
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by suetyan
    Sue Yen , wat ur full name ? my full name is Lee Suet Yan
    my full name Amanda Teh Sue Yen. so, don't get confused Sue Yen and Suet Yan.

  7. #41
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    24
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default couple no 1

    lin dan and xie xinfang r couple right now !!
    u like them
    they r same like peter gade and camelia martin once upon a time
    olympic gold medalist

  8. #42
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    24
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default double pair

    r y'all really same age?...
    just try to mixed them as women double.. maybe better

  9. #43
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Johor, Malaysia
    Posts
    1,254
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    when i am at the stage like you, i think i was watching cheah/yap, sunjun, hendrawan, kim/ha...

    the moment when i love badminton is watching cheah soon kit - yap kim hock playing!!!! yap takes care of the net so nicely... and rexy-ricky, kim-ha, chandra-sigit etc

  10. #44
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Johor, Malaysia
    Posts
    1,254
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bardo
    lin dan and xie xinfang r couple right now !!
    u like them
    they r same like peter gade and camelia martin once upon a time
    olympic gold medalist
    are you sure they are olympic gold medalist...hahaha
    or you should say another generation of couples, alan budi kusuma - susi susanti

    which else badminton couples?? Ye Zhaoying - Kim Ha Kyun (dunno whether u all know these)

  11. #45
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Wink

    wahhhh, girl same age wif me... so touching... i came from Johor

  12. #46
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Johor, Malaysia
    Posts
    1,254
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i also got play MSN, so anyone please welcome to add me

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Similar Threads

  1. Ten Million Badminton Fans
    By Won888 in forum Chit-Chat
    Replies: 6
    : 07-30-2010, 03:59 PM
  2. HiHi
    By BaddiCrazi in forum Introduction
    Replies: 3
    : 10-13-2009, 12:57 AM
  3. hihi
    By chrisck in forum Introduction
    Replies: 8
    : 05-28-2008, 08:04 AM
  4. New Badminton Fans
    By X-Li23 in forum Introduction
    Replies: 4
    : 05-20-2008, 03:58 PM
  5. hihi everyone! From Singapore!
    By Cadbury in forum Introduction
    Replies: 24
    : 01-31-2008, 11:56 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •