Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs down Poor Hongyan =//

News from www.badzine.info
    i sum up in english what raphy said =p

...This indonesia Open 2004 begin really badly for our new french number one player Pi hongyan, Someone who has really really nothing in his brain ... has found really funny to stole her wallet
    He took her credit card, 250€ (about 280$),her mobile phone and her very new identity card ... she had her passport before her identity card.
    But hongyan seems really cool after she went to the french consulate in jakarta, she told her that she'll have no problem to have another identity card and her passport will be suficient for travel.

I guess she said that during her press conference with ... taufik hidayat lool
    here's a pix
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Syaoran_Style; 12-14-2004 at 03:51 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Syaoran_Style
    News from www.badzine.info
    i sum up in english what raphy said =p

...This indonesia Open 2004 begin really badly for our new french number one player Pi hongyan, Someone who has really really nothing in his brain ... has found really funny to stole her wallet
    He took her credit card, 250€ (about 280$),her mobile phone and her very new identity card ... she had her passport before her identity card.
    But hongyan seems really cool after she went to the french consulate in jakarta, she told her that she'll have no problem to have another identity card and her passport will be suficient for travel.

I guess she said that during her press conference with ... taufik hidayat lool
    here's a pix
    So sorry....

by now she should know that Jakarta or Indonesia is not the same as France, if you leave your precious behind, you'll lose it in no time.
    I'm shocked to know that she just left her bag alone in the middle of the crowd. Even for a minute, however, it would lost, and it happened.

many Indonesian newspapers wrote this incident. Pi Hongyan cried though th at night. She lost 250 euro.... about three million rupiahs + handphone +
    credit card 80 80

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Poor girl...

I hope I could be there, so, I can pay for her expenses at the day, and try to calm her down, if allowed. Maybe I can exchange an autograph something for my effort?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LazyBuddy
    Poor girl...

I hope I could be there, so, I can pay for her expenses at the day, and try to calm her down, if allowed. Maybe I can exchange an autograph something for my effort?
    Euro250 for an autograph?
    That pretty expensive

But I also had one bad expereince in Jakarta.
    I carry my purse, passport and backpack everywhere I go however I think the thief is smarter than me. They can pull my backpack until I fall down and "carry" the whole thing away. I was hospitalised for a day and luckily nothing serious. But this was 2 years ago.

I am not sure whether this is true but I never saw it at Jakarta. My lecturer was having seminar at Jakarta. On his way back to hotel (by taxi) he saw an unexpected incident. He already notice a lady walking across the road. She was wearing gold bracelets and watch. Suddenly a guy came toward her and cut off her arm and carry her arm away. BUt this was happened 4 years ago. I asked my Indonesian friends, they admit Jakarta is not a safe city. Every weekend, she prefers to stay at home rather than shopping.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the Korean Actress Jang Na Ra found watching the tournament today

I didn't know if she put interest in badminton and would go to Indonesia, but it seems no one knows either and I thought she had no schedule in Jakarta
    Because when they saw an oriental-looking girl wearing pink tanktop went outside guarded by official security, they just silent and wonder, who was this girl, looks familiar???

For minutes, finally someone shouted it's Jang and her fans realized then try to chase her :lol:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flikflak
    the Korean Actress Jang Na Ra found watching the tournament today

I didn't know if she put interest in badminton and would go to Indonesia, but it seems no one knows either and I thought she had no schedule in Jakarta
    Because when they saw an oriental-looking girl wearing pink tanktop went outside guarded by official security, they just silent and wonder, who was this girl, looks familiar???

For minutes, finally someone shouted it's Jang and her fans realized then try to chase her :lol:
    Did you guys know that a famous singer, Sally Yap (Yuek Zhing Wen) is also a hard core badminton fan. She can play badminton for 7 hours a day none stop. She is quite an athlete and she plays pretty good as well. I happened to see her play at a club in the city of Orange, California. She is such a sweet & humble lady for her fame.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So sorry....

by now she should know that Jakarta or Indonesia is not the same as France, if you leave your precious behind, you'll lose it in no time.
    I'm shocked to know that she just left her bag alone in the middle of the crowd. Even for a minute, however, it would lost, and it happened.

many Indonesian newspapers wrote this incident. Pi Hongyan cried though th at night. She lost 250 euro.... about three million rupiahs + handphone +
    credit card 80 80
    Tell me about it !! I got pick pocketed on a subway in Paris by those gypsies or whatever you call it. It was so quick until you could not react to it; those thieves were so good even you acted so carefully they still could find a tiny opportunity to steal from you. I lost my whole wallet with US Dollar, credit cards, driver lisence. I think you just can not say Jakarta & Paris is not the same unless you have been to Paris. Paris pickpocketters are much more sophisticated since they rob you in the day light and in front of you; but the irony is you will not even know until they are gone. That takes skills and practices, bro.
    I guess what i am trying to say; this things happen everywhere.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by harimau
    Tell me about it !! I got pick pocketed on a subway in Paris by those gypsies or whatever you call it. It was so quick until you could not react to it; those thieves were so good even you acted so carefully they still could find a tiny opportunity to steal from you. I lost my whole wallet with US Dollar, credit cards, driver lisence. I think you just can not say Jakarta & Paris is not the same unless you have been to Paris. Paris pickpocketters are much more sophisticated since they rob you in the day light and in front of you; but the irony is you will not even know until they are gone. That takes skills and practices, bro.
    of course paris pickpocketters have more thiefy skills. In jarkata, why need those skills when u can kidnap or chop off body parts to get the stuffs

http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...light=aircraft

i'm not trying to stereotyping people, just to warn foreign visitors going to countries where lawlessness knows no bound.
    Last edited by cooler; 12-17-2004 at 03:17 PM.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Did you guys know that a famous singer, Sally Yap (Yuek Zhing Wen) is also a hard core badminton fan. She can play badminton for 7 hours a day none stop. She is quite an athlete and she plays pretty good as well. I happened to see her play at a club in the city of Orange, California. She is such a sweet & humble lady for her fame.
    quite a well travelled badminton player as well. if you do a search of "sally yeh" in the forums, you will find a few encounters and stories of members seeing her play badminton.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tell me about it !! I got pick pocketed on a subway in Paris by those gypsies or whatever you call it. It was so quick until you could not react to it; those thieves were so good even you acted so carefully they still could find a tiny opportunity to steal from you. I lost my whole wallet with US Dollar, credit cards, driver lisence.
    yeah, in this case you're right, because you had experienced such things. Maybe Hongyan never experienced them in Paris and didn't know situation here either, so she wasn't aware of her belongings.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOOL i must admit there's so much pick pocketters in paris !!! and i'm happy they dont' do like pick pocketters in jakarta loool

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah, in this case you're right, because you had experienced such things. Maybe Hongyan never experienced them in Paris and didn't know situation here either, so she wasn't aware of her belongings.
    I'm not sure but i think that's because she's always in a car, a train or in a fly ... i dont' think she often visit paris

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cooler
    of course paris pickpocketters have more thiefy skills. In jarkata, why need those skills when u can kidnap or chop off body parts to get the stuffs

http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...light=aircraft

i'm not trying to stereotyping people, just to warn foreign visitors going to countries where lawlessness knows no bound.
    I am really tempted, and not for the first time too, to tell you simply to **** OFF. And for some reason, I don't really give a damn if I get banned from this site forever for harrassing members.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adel
    I am really tempted, and not for the first time too, to tell you simply to **** OFF. And for some reason, I don't really give a damn if I get banned from this site forever for harrassing members.
    But Adel, despite your rare moments of pique, please don't try to get banned, you quite often have really interesting things to say because you see things differently from most people. Then again I doubt the mods would ban you they'd probably ban me first ;P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adel
    \

Adel, please cool off. don't let this upset you, American's in general are like this at time,s they are not aware of how there comments upset other races!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you guys are referring to cooler, he's canadian I think.

Anyways, let's forgive and forget. Time to lock up this thread??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by FEND.
    If you guys are referring to cooler, he's canadian I think.

Anyways, let's forgive and forget. Time to lock up this thread??
    Fend,

Yes I know, I also know calling Canadians, Americans upsets them - just a little bit of fun?

Hopefully everyone can relax a little in the spirit of the forum.
    Last edited by jump_smash; 12-19-2004 at 07:03 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast