updates

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Lelaki, Aug 3, 2001.

1. Lelaki

Lelaki Guest

Hi, I am just curious as to why there has not been any news on the main page with regards to Indonesia open ?? Is it considered not worth reporting or is there any other reason ? I suppose it would only be fair to give accounts on all major tournaments.

Lelaki

2. Byro-Nenium

Byro-Nenium Regular Member

Undergrad
    I'm not sure if there is a page just for the INA open but i always go to

www.worldbadminton.net

for latest results and news and stuff, check it out, they've got stuff on the INA open there

3. Brett

Brett Regular Member

The reports from Cheung and Marshall on the WC and Japan Open were based on their trips to see those championships in person and reflect a number of different observations that are unique, beyond what someone could see from a tv broadcast of those events. If you or someone else has a report on another international tournament that you attended in person, you should let Kwun know, as we would all like to get the "at the match" perspective of these tournaments. I am sure that the exclusion of reports from any other tournaments is solely based upon a lack of first hand reports coming in from other BC readers.

4. Lelaki

Lelaki Guest

I see your point there Brett, and thanks for the lead Byro.

5. marshall

marshall Regular Member

Computer Security Manager
    Hey, just let me know what tournament you'd like a report on and send me a roundtrip airline ticket(I'll even fly economy class), and I'll go and write another report :))

6. Brett

Brett Regular Member

Ditto for me also - Marshall needs an editor to be on hand to verify the accuracy of his writing and observations. :)

7. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    it's all the webmaster's fault. his usual excuses are that he is busy working on too many things and also just general laziness. and of course, playing too much badminton. (is there a thing as "too much badminton"? )

8. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    you need a webmaster to go along with you as well, all those work will be in vain if you don't have someone format and post your articles.

it'd really be real cool if BC can turn into a badminton journal.