Malaysia Open 03 Autographs

Discussion in 'Singapore / Indonesia / Malaysia Open 2003' started by jug8man, Jan 2, 2005.

1. jug8man

jug8man Regular Member

MultiTasked guy, Stress Addict, Leisure Bum, mad c
    hi. i'm guessing this is way over-due but i havent actually been a tech-savy kind of guy since perhaps very recently.

so here are a bunch of scans of autographs a small bunch of individuals (includding yours trully ;) ) collected during the 2003 malaysian open.

the highlight of these pics / autographs are that it was all signed on the All England 2003 Programme Booklet, and when possible the players were made to sign either next to their pictures or (second best) names. :)

so feast your eyes ladies & gentlemen. :cool:

jug

Attached Files:

2. jug8man

jug8man Regular Member

here's something that'll even make Gade Camilla jealous :D ;)

Gade is such a cool guy. he was so nice when i asked him for his autograph :) a very warm personality kinda guy. it figures why he's got such a large fan base among other reasons (ie coz he's just that good!!!)

Camilla Martin was the hardest one for me to approach. you know with her reputation about her temper and all that. :eek: she can just look so intimidating! she had just finished her training session and she had that really ice cold-serious look in her face..... but i just toughen up and pulled my guts together and went up to her :eek:

getting her autograph was very quick. just zapp and it was over and im like YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GOT CAMILLA'S AUTOGRAPH!!!!! and i said thank you and that was it. :p it was the best achievement kinda thing you could rate when going on an autograph hunting session you know what i mean :)

any way KJ and Boesen was also around and the pics tell the rest of the story!

jug

Attached Files:

3. jug8man

jug8man Regular Member

here's the autographs from our very own JR and his partner Paaske as well :)

not to forget Kim Dong Moon, Ra Kyung Min, and Gong Ruina :cool:

im not sure if JR remembers tho :( .......
    but perhaps Paaske, Gade and the others will remember "WHO IS THIS ODD CHAP ASKING ME TO SIGN MY NAME WITH A GREEN MARKER?!?!?!" :confused: :D :confused:

jug

Attached Files:

4. Anatolii

Anatolii Regular Member

well, at least they can't deny ever obligiing you... with green signatures. by the way, why make them sign on paper full of words and pics? .. the pamphlets are a good read.;)

(p/s you're an early bird, aren't you? :) )

5. jug8man

jug8man Regular Member

the opposite. i can be quite the insomniac :D

6. Faisal

Faisal Regular Member

Student
    OK Can any1 plzzzz tell me what are these? Magazines? Badminton Brochures? Do u only get them b4 the tourney? If these are badminton magazines, plz tell me where to get them!!!!!!

7. wood_22_chuck

wood_22_chuck Regular Member

Electronics Technologist
    Here it is ...

-dave

8. jug8man

jug8man Regular Member

maybe JR could get some (programme booklet magazines) from the 2005 events and auction them of in our charity auction :) forum?????????!!!!!!!!!!!????????????

jug.

9. jug8man

jug8man Regular Member

Ah, walking backdown memory lane.....

This thread brings back so many memories. One of the best experience I had here was walking up to Gail Emms during practice to ask for an autograph right next to her picture. She seemed so pleasently surprised that badminton addicts / people from this side of the world knew who she was even back then. ;)

I can remember her as a nice down to earth young lady just making headway in Badminton.

Cheers

TBBMBB(N)

p.s. Another interesting thing i noticed is that I used to sign out as 'jug'. Oh how passe :D

10. Dreamzz

Dreamzz Regular Member

hahaha, you're a freak!
    :D
    but i know what you mean, you know you're getting old when you spend more and more time reminiscing about the past ...

11. jug8man

jug8man Regular Member

Wah! thank you for reminding me so politely :p

Hehe. Its was nice having the Malaysian Open at KK. i wonder when the next time will be....