User Tag List

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So i go away for a couple days and this happens....some loser mocks my nick
    with a pqrstuvwxyz, what an idiot, and badmofo goes crazy insulting my
    skills, i think you are the real crankster here fooling everyone, don't make
    me laugh, come down to richmond and i will show you some real skills, and
    pqrst person, just shut up becoz you aint at my level to use that name. PLay
    me and experience what is like to play the best. I wuz just at west richmond community center dis sunday and beat all the people i played there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by badrad
    and the interesting spin on this thread...

once these alpha twins are discovered, be them real or some BF'ers cranksters, it is quite clear that the collective IQ shared by them would barely equal the number of letters in their nics. oh wait, again something that would clearly go over their collective little heads. they would have to be together to be able to count past 20, well - maybe 21, but they would need to use a magnifyer.

what are you implying about my IQ? and state ur reason behind it

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by abcdefghijklmno
    what are you implying about my IQ? and state ur reason behind it
    QED - more letters for you to consider...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmm...a2o is definately missing he's p's and q's
    everyone else is also on the verge of losing them as well lol
    this thread is getting ugly

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

me and experience what is like to play the best. I wuz just at west richmond community center dis sunday and beat all the people i played there.
    you should be watching your back abcdef.., that badmofo you call him may want to beat u to a pulp off court as well Are you up for that too
    Last edited by cooler; 01-17-2005 at 12:55 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cooler
    you should be watching your back abcdef.., that badmofo you call him may want to beat u to a pulp off court as well Are you up for that too
    on a more serious note, i might be the least of his problems.

I was at collingwood yesterday and while chatting with BMS, overhead a couple fellows (non-bf'ers i think) talking about this very thread. they seemed pretty upset, and sort of ranted about what they would do to this guy (my impression was that it was off court). I guess there was some expectations of the challenge, but not everyone is so easy going. Not sure, but I think one of the guys was in a gang once.

BMS - did you hear something like that too?

as much as we are all having some fun on this thread, we should be watchful that our BF members are safe.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Regardless whatever ur skill lvl is, you need to learn how to behave as an educated person 1st.

I doubt your skill could be like Lin Dan, or very very possible not even anywhere near the best of ur home area yet. Even if u could be ever close to Lin Dan 1 day, with such nasty personality, I doubt u could gain any respect.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i was mad to the brim when i read that (^), but i know that is precisely your intention, to create an uproar around here; so 'm just gonna try and take you lightly as any other sensible BFer would.

imo, it's really bad (and that's an understatement) of you to turn down and insult so openly, the only possible person who believes in you. especially when most of us doubt your very existence (your superiority in badm. that is).

and i'd like to point out that as the challenged ones, badrad and co. get to choose the 'duelling grounds'. THEREfore, i believe it's you who should turn up at THeir club and beat (not literally!!) the helll out of them (like you're so certain you will).
    Last edited by Anatolii; 01-17-2005 at 06:49 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what we can conclude about abc if he does not turn up and strut his stuff soon:

All crown and no filling

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wuz just at west richmond community center dis sunday and beat all the people i played there.
    1. Is that because the "advanced" players all get annoyed, and refused to play with u?

2. This statement remind me about the story of "a fog sitting at the bottom of a well, and think the sky is just as small as the size of the well..."

3. Once u change "xxxxxx community center" to be "chinese national training facility", and get it confirmed, I will then really respect to ur superior skill, but still not ur personality, unless there's a change.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LazyBuddy

2. This statement remind me about the story of "a fog sitting at the bottom of a well, and think the sky is just as small as the size of the well..."
    Hi LB,
    How true this sentence of yours. For us common mortals that play in community centers and comparing with top professionals, well just say the gap is just not measurable.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LazyBuddy
    1. Is that because the "advanced" players all get annoyed, and refused to play with u?
    most likely the case ;

Well if this makes any of you feel any better, I will only play the worst of the worst.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wait.. that means that he only plays when he's sure of a victory?
    ooh...my brain hurts...
    would that explain why he hasn't shown up for his challenges?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by badrad
    ...a couple fellows (non-bf'ers i think) talking about this very thread. they seemed pretty upset, and sort of ranted about what they would do to this guy (my impression was that it was off court). I guess there was some expectations of the challenge, but not everyone is so easy going. Not sure, but I think one of the guys was in a gang once.

BMS - did you hear something like that too? ...
    I'm pretty sure those guys are not part of any "gangs" (don't let the tatoos fool you).

Knowing those guys, pending on their work schedule, they play at a whole bunch of places and they are definitely definitely keeping an "eye out for the challenger".

Cheers!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by viver
    Hi LB,
    How true this sentence of yours. For us common mortals that play in community centers and comparing with top professionals, well just say the gap is just not measurable.
    Speaking of my own experience, I used to fell into the same trap before. Way back then, I only played within relatively low lvl clubs, and always think i am competitive (or, at least, not too bad). After participate in local tournies and higher lvl clubs, I found out the world is cruel, as I got chopped easily most of the time.

Therefore, more training...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Break-My-String
    I'm pretty sure those guys are not part of any "gangs" (don't let the tatoos fool you).

Knowing those guys, pending on their work schedule, they play at a whole bunch of places and they are definitely definitely keeping an "eye out for the challenger".
    Yes, I've heard that bunch plays at a lot of different places, not only at your club. I thought they were pretty easy going guys, but you can never really tell about people. Maybe they were just kidding around although their tone sounded pretty genuine, especially that shorter fellow (the one with tattoos) who was punching that wall while they were talking. Man, the guy must not feel any pain!

Well, better safe than sorry, some people take the game too seriously.

*If you are one of those guys reading this post, please lighten up a bit. I think whoever these alpha kids didn't mean to get you or anyone so angry. So please don't consider doing what you guys were saying.*
    Last edited by badrad; 01-18-2005 at 07:09 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by laughable c.
    what we can conclude about abc if he does not turn up and strut his stuff soon:

All crown and no filling
    i think the only one who can really vouch for abcd would be RichHo, since he's the only person who has actually played with him, and seems to know him. RichHo would be the only person to ID him if he ever actually showed up anywhere.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast