User Tag List

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Winex West Can
    Hey, maybe we should get SmashingBird to take up the challenge!!!
    abcdefghijklmno,

Ohyah, WWC reminded me of Smashingbird.Did you played with him before? He claims himself an experienced novice however he is actually such a player who is speedy ,powerful and skillful and sometimes playful,and he has something in common with you that he likes to be challenged and challenge others. He is aggressive while he also has winning personality which is humble and courteous to everyone. You should meet him up and have a good game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I think the guy is SB's friend. He probably showed up at VRC on Sat. According to TTT, the guy is even more spectacular than SB.

Quote Originally Posted by Winex West Can
    This thread is just too funny. I was just ROTFLMAO!!

I can just picture abcdefghijklmno going into each playing facility and stare at each of the players there and then slowly going "My name is Chen and I'm the weakest student at Jin Wo Mun and I'm here to challenge you all" (paraphrasing from Bruce Lee's Fists of Fury)

Well, come out to Richmond Badminton Club on sundays and I'm sure I can arrange for some good games for you.

Hey, maybe we should get SmashingBird to take up the challenge!!!

Burnaby...and girls, don't PM SmashingBird, PM me instead..heh
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pete LSD
    I think the guy is SB's friend. He probably showed up at VRC on Sat. According to TTT, the guy is even more spectacular than SB.
    ??? I didn't go on Sat. I have no idea who the guy is. I don't think SB knows either!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Okie, it is SB's friend. We need to have show down between Badrad & abcdefghijklmno this Wednesday (tomorrow)! Let's start at 8:00 PM. Who will be their partners then???

Quote Originally Posted by TTT
    ??? I didn't go on Sat. I have no idea who the guy is. I don't think SB knows either!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okie, it is SB's friend. We need to have show down between Badrad & abcdefghijklmno this Wednesday (tomorrow)! Let's start at 8:00 PM. Who will be their partners then???
    Sorry i only want to play the very best and have no interest or time for others, i need to reach the highest at the least possible time. I also have school and tutor during the week so it is not like i can go anytime i wish. I will become the best and beat up who ever is the best in order to be the best. Who ever here thinks they are the best, post here.

Discuss.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Dude, if you can beat up Badrad then you are a living god

Quote Originally Posted by abcdefghijklmno
    Sorry i only want to play the very best and have no interest or time for others, i need to reach the highest at the least possible time. I also have school and tutor during the week so it is not like i can go anytime i wish. I will become the best and beat up who ever is the best in order to be the best. Who ever here thinks they are the best, post here.

Discuss.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dude, if you can beat up Badrad then you are a living god
    Like i said i want to be the best in badminton, i didnt mention anything about being a living god, and i dont recall the bible stating god being any good at badminton so it means nothing to be a living god.

Discuss.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry i only want to play the very best and have no interest or time for others, i need to reach the highest at the least possible time.
    It's might not be my business, but i have to say, with this atitude, u might face more trouble down in the development path. To be a respectful player, skill is surely one thing, but good personality and sportsmanship also should be taken into consideration.

Some how, I feel like your attempt is more likely "shutting the door" to the general public, which surely is not a good thing for ur development, or ur social standard.

Burnaby...and girls, don't PM SmashingBird, PM me instead..heh
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Like i said i want to be the best in badminton, i didnt mention anything about being a living god, and i dont recall the bible stating god being any good at badminton so it means nothing to be a living god.

Discuss.
    just to clarify, "living god" is a figure of speech...meaning someone that can do something amazing. (eg. beat everyone in badminton)

Since you wanted to play with the best, I think you should play in tournaments. Did you participate in any of them? I would definitely wanna watch you play since you seem to beat everyone. But I don't seem to recall seeing a junior named Jason that beat everyone....

Who's your coach? He/She must be pretty good...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

to truly enjoy the game, beating everyone on the court achieves little without having a sense of well being called "Zenza Yuma". WWC, have you got a Zenza Yuma?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is one of the FUNNIEST and MOST ENTERTAINING thread EVER!!!!!!!

-dave

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi - GOD speaking! someone mention a challenge? ... oh wait, the challenge is only for the best... and GOD doesn't play badminton... What was GOD thinking...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by badrad
    to truly enjoy the game, beating everyone on the court achieves little without having a sense of well being called "Zenza Yuma". WWC, have you got a Zenza Yuma?
    Hi Badrad aka God, thx for the advice, as god, even tho you arent good at badminton, i still need to follow your advice on how to live a good life, i will now keep in mind about Zenza Yuma, while beating the best, i will also look into achieving the title Zenza Yuma.

Discuss

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes - semi-alpha, look to acheiving the title of Zenza Yuma... i am only a beginner at badminton, and look forward to gaining more experience.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Discuss.
    hey, jason. you sound like a pretty decent guy! you got mixed personality or something?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yikessss, barely out of his teenage years.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by badrad
    yes - semi-alpha, look to acheiving the title of Zenza Yuma... i am only a beginner at badminton, and look forward to gaining more experience.
    hey badrad, i am too looking forward to gainning more experience, we seem to be following the same path.

Discuss.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast