User Tag List

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TTT
    just to clarify, "living god" is a figure of speech...meaning someone that can do something amazing. (eg. beat everyone in badminton)

Since you wanted to play with the best, I think you should play in tournaments. Did you participate in any of them? I would definitely wanna watch you play since you seem to beat everyone. But I don't seem to recall seeing a junior named Jason that beat everyone....

Who's your coach? He/She must be pretty good...
    Yo TripleT, i havent play any tournaments not sure who is good, do you play tournaments?..you sound like you have a lot of experience in tournaments, are you one of the bests around your area? If so, then maybe we can meet up and have a one-on-one.

Discuss TripleT.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by abcdefghijklmno
    hey badrad, i am too looking forward to gainning more experience, we seem to be following the same path.

Discuss.
    why yes. we may very well be on the same path. maybe we will both gain some experience when our paths cross... look forward to it, if you don't mind playing with someone who is not the best.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Winex West Can
    This thread is just too funny. I was just ROTFLMAO!!

I can just picture abcdefghijklmno going into each playing facility and stare at each of the players there and then slowly going "My name is Chen and I'm the weakest student at Jin Wo Mun and I'm here to challenge you all" (paraphrasing from Bruce Lee's Fists of Fury)

Well, come out to Richmond Badminton Club on sundays and I'm sure I can arrange for some good games for you.

Hey, maybe we should get SmashingBird to take up the challenge!!!
    Hey WWC, thx for the invitation..and btw my last name is chan not chen. lol and i m not the weakest student either, i hope i m not the weakest. I also live in Richmond but i never heard of such a club..is it like the offical city club? what is the level of play there? and who is the best there? i only want to challenge the best.

Discuss.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by richho
    badrad will doubt your level if i am more advanced than you.In fact,abecde is just humble , i am way subpar than him,abcde,you might take badrad's recommendations and try to play against mike and I wish you a victory. I am now worried about that I might get in trouble for in your introduction you said i can beat most of the players. I don't want to be targeted.
    richho, you are very nice, but i m afraid if u reveal the truth that my level is higher than yours, people might be scared to play me for i know you are very advance already. I just want to be a little humble. Also this mike guy sounds pretty good just like me able to beat everyone from community center. I look forward to beating him.

Discuss.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pete LSD
    We shouldn't use the word "beat up" . Let's be civilized . And who's Mike anyway?
    in the world of badminton, if you don't beat up me, i beat up you, but even if you want to beat me up, you will be the one getting beat up since i m confident i can beat you up pete lsd. do you agree?

Discuss.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i only want to challenge the best.
    ok. we heard you. just how good are you anyway. to think you deserve to challenge the best.

you can't even start comparing with the best when you don't even play in tournaments.
    Last edited by Anatolii; 01-05-2005 at 02:15 AM.

RICHMOND BC...ne hot girls from richmond that plays badminton pm me ~_^
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WOW! I having come across someone as confident as you since meeting TTT,errr, or TripleT.... looks like a war is about to break out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anatolii
    ok. we heard you. just how good are you anyway. to think you deserve to challenge the best.
    well, i think i m pretty good, probably level advance, i beat everyone i play at the local community centers. I just hope to become the best so playing the best will allow me to achieve this dream.

Discuss.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well, i think i m pretty good, probably level advance, i beat everyone i play at the local community centers. I just hope to become the best so playing the best will allow me to achieve this dream.

Discuss.
    well, depending on what level of 'best' you're thinking of achieving. best of them who play for recreational and social purposes? take the title by all means.

Period.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well, depending on what level of 'best' you you're thinking of achieving. best of them who play for recreational and social purposes? take the title by all means.

Period.
    i just hope to be best in badminton like jonas, please don't period, let's discuss, if you period, then the forum becomes pointless and no one will answer you.

Discuss.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i just hope to be best in badminton like jonas,

Discuss.
    that is nice. but i think you could mind some manners along the way.

i feel you're wasting your time doing all this challenging. why don't you start entering tournaments and work your way up from there? that would be a more practical way of realising your dream.

Period.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that is nice. but i think you could mind some manners along the way.

i feel you're wasting your time doing all this challenging. why don't you start entering tournaments and work your way up from there? that would be a more practical way of realising your dream.

Period.
    Thanks for your recommendation

Discuss.

Burnaby...and girls, don't PM SmashingBird, PM me instead..heh
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yo TripleT, i havent play any tournaments not sure who is good, do you play tournaments?..you sound like you have a lot of experience in tournaments, are you one of the bests around your area? If so, then maybe we can meet up and have a one-on-one.

Discuss TripleT.
    haha...I'm just a beginner. The most I can do for you is warm-up. I was just trying to give you suggestions, that's all.

Here is a tournament schedule:
    http://www.badmintonbc.com/pdf/tourn...5_schedule.pdf

As you can see, the nationals are coming up. So if you want the best, then join that. Don't let a little travel prevent you from achieving your dream.
    http://www.badmintonbc.com/pdf/tourn..._nationals.pdf
    Deadline is Jan 7!

Actually if your ultimate goal is to be the best, why not goto china and train? They seem to constantly churn out some of the best players in the world.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

even tho you arent good at badminton, i still need to follow your advice on how to live a good life,
    Ok, if someone can claim master badrad "not good in badminton", guess I really need to take a look once i am in town in Feb.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Discuss.
    Being confident is good, however, being nice and friendly is more important, if u want to be successful.

For my own experience, I can claim i could easily be one of the best in club AAA, but might just average in club BBB, or one of the worst in club CCC. Therefore, go figure...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is starting to sound like a Royal Rumble. I'm in!!!! Oh wait - we're talking badminton... er, let me put down the sparring gloves.

Yeah I think tournaments are the best for finding good competition, especially the Best of the West series of tourneys where people V. Teo, C Trenholme and Les Lau will show up on a semi-regular basis.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hey you get to come back to Vancouver for the baddie rumble.

Quote Originally Posted by ViningWolff
    This is starting to sound like a Royal Rumble. I'm in!!!! Oh wait - we're talking badminton... er, let me put down the sparring gloves.

Yeah I think tournaments are the best for finding good competition, especially the Best of the West series of tourneys where people V. Teo, C Trenholme and Les Lau will show up on a semi-regular basis.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast