User Tag List

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pete LSD
    Hummm, we also have to factor in the snow as well. It's quite treacheous to drive under the current condition. I also suspect this Jason Chan guy is some kind of joke. Someone made it up just for the fun of it.
    kevin han reborned?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Where were you again?

Quote Originally Posted by badrad
    in your introduction thread you mention that Richho is more advanced than you. that could help us to gauge, and offer you recommendations. why don't you try britannia on friday night or saturdays. look for a guy named Mike and beat him up!
    Hey abcdefghijklmno;

We were all there waiting for you at Britannia Community Services Centre to 'beat' Mike up. As a matter of fact, badrad (a.k.a. GOD himself), Mike, a few players from the VRC and myself were there to greet you when you arrive. However, we were all disappointed when you pulled a no-show and sadly went home crying. When you are sure of the date of when you want to go please message me and let me know so that I can arrange the good players to attend the Britannia session so you can 'beat' them all up and claim your prize as 'Zenza Yuma'. I realize that the snow may have been a factor for you not being able to attend and that a Chinese 19 year-old that lives in Richmond may not even have access to a vehicle. So, please message me when you can make your appearance at Britannia because badrad, myself, and Mike is looking forward to you 'beating' him up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You also have to prepare for the possibility that this whole thing is a crank! And whoever pulled it off is laughing his/her head off. It is strange that no one recognize Jason Chan at Britannia.

Quote Originally Posted by world-of-dreams
    Hey abcdefghijklmno;

We were all there waiting for you at Britannia Community Services Centre to 'beat' Mike up. As a matter of fact, badrad (a.k.a. GOD himself), Mike, a few players from the VRC and myself were there to greet you when you arrive. However, we were all disappointed when you pulled a no-show and sadly went home crying. When you are sure of the date of when you want to go please message me and let me know so that I can arrange the good players to attend the Britannia session so you can 'beat' them all up and claim your prize as 'Zenza Yuma'. I realize that the snow may have been a factor for you not being able to attend and that a Chinese 19 year-old that lives in Richmond may not even have access to a vehicle. So, please message me when you can make your appearance at Britannia because badrad, myself, and Mike is looking forward to you 'beating' him up.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You also have to prepare for the possibility that this whole thing is a crank! And whoever pulled it off is laughing his/her head off. It is strange that no one recognize Jason Chan at Britannia.
    A crank? OMG!
    You mean there might be some evil wicked person who would play such a dastardly trick on us poor innocent BF'ers?
    Cruel Cruel Cruel.... what is this world coming to when we are taken in by another of our own....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm, a possibility but then our fellow BF'er, RichHo has seen this mysterious Jason Chan.

Maybe he should come out tomorrow night to Anderson Elementary School (6:30 to 9:50pm) and have a game against Frank C.

For map directions, check out www.richmondbadmintonclub.com

I will be there so don't be shy!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Winex West Can
    Hmm, a possibility but then our fellow BF'er, RichHo has seen this mysterious Jason Chan.

We're looking for a badminton spooks now? Boy, I've got to stop watching those BBC dramas.....*rub eyes*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey abcdefghijklmno;

Sorry i couldn't make it because my sister in-law arrived here a few days ago and i had to attend a family event today. Also like you mention a 19 year old chinese boy does not always have access to a car and in such bad weather it is hard to go somewhere as far as britannia as i couldnt even make it to vrc this wednesday.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by badrad
    A crank? OMG!
    You mean there might be some evil wicked person who would play such a dastardly trick on us poor innocent BF'ers?
    Cruel Cruel Cruel.... what is this world coming to when we are taken in by another of our own....
    Hoo...i think old pete is just trying to be too smart here, i don't know what he is talking about and i havent met any other bfer becauses richho but i guess he has a reason to suspect.

Discuss.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How are we supposed to recognize someone that we have never even met? LOL

RICHMOND BC...ne hot girls from richmond that plays badminton pm me ~_^
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think this is a crank, first most people thought it was my friend but I don't think my friend knows about this site so I asked him and he said he doesn't know anything about it. Plus richho has seen this person before so unless you are also suggesting richho is "cranking" us then this shouldn't be a crank.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The more i say, The more i will be supscious of being Jason Chan .lol, I juss want to say I am innocent in this matter or trap or whatever.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey abcdefghijklmno are you in the Douglas Badminton Team?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by abcdefghijklmno
    Sorry i couldn't make it because my sister in-law arrived here a few days ago and i had to attend a family event today. Also like you mention a 19 year old chinese boy does not always have access to a car and in such bad weather it is hard to go somewhere as far as britannia as i couldnt even make it to vrc this wednesday.
    the roads were a bit slippery yesterday when we drove from Surrey down to Brit. you were wise not to go on the road, it is always better not to overestimate your abilities or underestimate the conditions. although i was surprised that the gym did start getting quite busy later in the afternoon, so maybe some experienced souls decided to venture the weather.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hello everyone, how are you guys doing? Sorry that I have disappeared for a long time ..

I just logged back on today and wow.. I see this interesting thread... sounds we are now "investigating" whether Jason is for real or not..

Coming from Hong Kong which has a deep root in gambling, I can't resist to propose the idea that Jason and one of the BFers to play a one-on-one (since Jason apparently is a single player), and we can guess who is going to win..

afterwards, all of us can go out for a dinner gathering, and of course the losing side (not including the players) will have to ...

that sounds exciting to me, particularly because not many people have seen Jason played yet...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

So, we get to drag out as many Vancouver BF'ers as possible. The more the merrier.

Quote Originally Posted by chihong
    hello everyone, how are you guys doing? Sorry that I have disappeared for a long time ..

I just logged back on today and wow.. I see this interesting thread... sounds we are now "investigating" whether Jason is for real or not..

Coming from Hong Kong which has a deep root in gambling, I can't resist to propose the idea that Jason and one of the BFers to play a one-on-one (since Jason apparently is a single player), and we can guess who is going to win..

afterwards, all of us can go out for a dinner gathering, and of course the losing side (not including the players) will have to ...

that sounds exciting to me, particularly because not many people have seen Jason played yet...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Because this Jason Chan dude is so good and plays at light speed that no one sees him or remembers him .

How are we supposed to recognize someone that we have never even met? LOL

Burnaby...and girls, don't PM SmashingBird, PM me instead..heh
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Allow me to suggest...

2005 New Years Kickoff Match

chihong vs abcdefghijklmno

PM me with your bets guys!

Quote Originally Posted by chihong

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast