User Tag List

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
Results 86 to 102 of 200
  1. #86
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    2,371
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Winex West Can
    Hmm, a possibility but then our fellow BF'er, RichHo has seen this mysterious Jason Chan.

    Maybe he should come out tomorrow night to Anderson Elementary School (6:30 to 9:50pm) and have a game against Frank C.

    For map directions, check out www.richmondbadmintonclub.com

    I will be there so don't be shy!
    Hey, abcdefghijklmno. Was that you at Anderson this evening? Wow! Frank C lost to you 15-0 15-0

    Everyone at the club was so afraid that they refused to play against you after that.

    Oh wait, that was just abcdefghijklmno's fantasy...


  2. #87
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    RICHMOND BC...ne hot girls from richmond that plays badminton pm me ~_^
    Posts
    799
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Winex West Can
    Hey, abcdefghijklmno. Was that you at Anderson this evening? Wow! Frank C lost to you 15-0 15-0

    Everyone at the club was so afraid that they refused to play against you after that.

    Oh wait, that was just abcdefghijklmno's fantasy...


    who knows...might be fantasy..might not need to be

  3. #88
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Surrey, Canada
    Posts
    1,536
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    so the list for matches is building

    halph-a-bet (half an alphabet) vs Mike from Brit
    halph-a-bet vs Smashingbird from VRC
    halph-a-bet vs Frank C from RBC (maybe no fair on this one, Frank C is old enough to be his dad or even Grandpa...)
    halph-a-bet vs Chi Ho from VRC
    halph-a-bet vs V. Teo from VRC/C1
    halph-a-bet vs Chris L fro VLT
    halph-a-bet vs Richard Liang from VRC

    let's help halpa-a-bet get his road map of challenges to becoming the best.

  4. #89
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Strathmore Alberta
    Posts
    847
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hey All.

    Looks like I'll be back in Vancouver this weekend ( the 14th) to drive my family back to Calgary.

    Plans aren't solid yet, but I'm likely flying-in Friday. If anything I'll be able to play Friday night maybe Suturday afternoon at Britannia? Saturday night is probably not a go as I'll be heading off early Sunday morning or saturday evening and staying overnight in Kelowna.

    Team up with someone and play against half the abcdefghij....?

    Cheers

    VW

  5. #90
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Richmond, HOME OF THE HONGERS!!
    Posts
    33
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Due to much encouragement and criticism it seems like everyone wants a piece of me because I m so damn good. Well if this makes any of you feel any better, I will only play the worst of the worst. This way I will give the worst players a chance to see what it is like to play against the best.

    Discuss.

  6. #91
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Strathmore Alberta
    Posts
    847
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abcdefghijklmno
    Due to much encouragement and criticism it seems like everyone wants a piece of me because I m so damn good. Well if this makes any of you feel any better, I will only play the worst of the worst. This way I will give the worst players a chance to see what it is like to play against the best.

    Discuss.
    I've always aspired to be the upper echelons of mediocre.

  7. #92
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Surrey, Canada
    Posts
    1,536
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ViningWolff
    Hey All.

    Looks like I'll be back in Vancouver this weekend ( the 14th) to drive my family back to Calgary.

    Plans aren't solid yet, but I'm likely flying-in Friday. If anything I'll be able to play Friday night maybe Suturday afternoon at Britannia? Saturday night is probably not a go as I'll be heading off early Sunday morning or saturday evening and staying overnight in Kelowna.

    Team up with someone and play against half the abcdefghij....?

    Cheers

    VW
    That sounds excellent! Saturday afternoon at Brit could work fine, abcdefghijklmno game for that one? There's plenty of players there that can make for a well rounded line up.

  8. #93
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Surrey, Canada
    Posts
    1,536
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ViningWolff
    I've always aspired to be the upper echelons of mediocre.
    you mean like those "Best of the Worst" videos! oh, come on now, i heard about you, no way in that category... Best of the West... okay, then - Best of the Old Fogeys....

  9. #94
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Vancouver BC - Kirkland WA
    Posts
    654
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badrad
    you mean like those "Best of the Worst" videos! oh, come on now, i heard about you, no way in that category... Best of the West... okay, then - Best of the Old Fogeys....
    Vinning's most definitely one of the best of the West.

    So is this thing on for this Saturday? Are the challenges accepted already?

  10. #95
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    85
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badrad
    so the list for matches is building

    halph-a-bet (half an alphabet) vs Mike from Brit
    halph-a-bet vs Smashingbird from VRC
    halph-a-bet vs Frank C from RBC (maybe no fair on this one, Frank C is old enough to be his dad or even Grandpa...)
    halph-a-bet vs Chi Ho from VRC
    halph-a-bet vs V. Teo from VRC/C1
    halph-a-bet vs Chris L fro VLT
    halph-a-bet vs Richard Liang from VRC

    let's help halpa-a-bet get his road map of challenges to becoming the best.
    sounds somewhat like a demo tour lol
    need to get some sponsers too
    i think abcdefghijklmno's already one of the best at racking up challenges...look at how short a time for him to make this list

  11. #96
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi I have register just to post in this interesting thread, abcdejghijklmno you are really making many enemies by being so cocky but I support you for wanting to be the best. Now if only you can actually show up on the challenges people have set you up with

  12. #97
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Surrey, Canada
    Posts
    1,536
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    there are no enemies here! we are all one big happy family.
    every now and then there may be an outspoken family member, and like at a family get-togethers, gets razzed by siblings and relatives...
    it's all in good fun, and i think abcdetcetera is having a good bit of laff too, as well as notoriety!

  13. #98
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    2,371
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kason West Can
    Hi I have register just to post in this interesting thread, abcdejghijklmno you are really making many enemies by being so cocky but I support you for wanting to be the best. Now if only you can actually show up on the challenges people have set you up with
    No enemies here and as Badrad posted previously, we are just having fun with halph-a-bet.

    Kason West Can, eh? Wondered if we will see a Fleet West Can or a SOTX West Can

  14. #99
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Surrey, Canada
    Posts
    1,536
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    although this may qualify as an entirely new thread, my difficulty is in typing out abcdefghijklmno's entire nick. which is why i have used various others...

    here's my thoughts:

    abcdefghijklmno =
    halph-a-bet (half an alphabet)
    abcdetcetera
    a_few_letters_shy...

    any suggestions?

  15. #100
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    PJ, Mal
    Posts
    584
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badrad
    here's my thoughts:

    abcdefghijklmno =
    halph-a-bet (half an alphabet)
    abcdetcetera
    a_few_letters_shy...
    interesting! though i can't see how much easier it is to type these new names. abcd.etc is a good one.

    and to jason c., pray do not take offfense to my prior posts on this thread.
    Last edited by Anatolii; 01-10-2005 at 06:56 PM.

  16. #101
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,302
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    I can't believe it. I am cracking up so badly now

  17. #102
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Richmond, HOME OF THE HONGERS!!
    Posts
    33
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badrad
    although this may qualify as an entirely new thread, my difficulty is in typing out abcdefghijklmno's entire nick. which is why i have used various others...

    here's my thoughts:

    abcdefghijklmno =
    halph-a-bet (half an alphabet)
    abcdetcetera
    a_few_letters_shy...

    any suggestions?
    Is ready halph-a-bet (half an alphabet), abcdetcetera, a_few_letters_shy any easier to spell for you than abcdefghijklmno. The reason i have this name is because i want to be the most difficult badminton player to beat and also the most difficult name to spell. i didnt take any offense from you making fun about my name so i hope you wont when i tell you that its also hard for me to spell your name, possible suggest for you to change your name includes:

    badrad =
    bad-dad
    badrat
    badman
    batman
    alphabad
    badminton
    brat
    babebebba
    badrape
    barcode
    badatbadminton
    badatspelling
    justbad
    badboybadboywhatchagonnadowhentheycomeforyou

    any suggests and please discuss...

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Work from home?
    By Pemuda in forum Chit-Chat
    Replies: 20
    : 08-04-2011, 09:02 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    : 11-29-2005, 09:11 PM
  3. training at home
    By Seifer in forum Techniques / Training
    Replies: 6
    : 08-21-2005, 12:40 AM
  4. Welcome home, Thomas!!
    By JR in forum Thomas Laybourn Forum
    Replies: 8
    : 08-12-2004, 03:37 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •