User Tag List

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by badrad
    well, for the record, it will be pretty unlikely you would be able to beat me on my worst day. if you think you are ready, jump into the court with the big boys. stop playing in the kiddy pool, little one.

but enough inane banter with a half-wit. being kind to the clueless tries the patience.

Disgust.

Period.

So is it on this Saturday at Brit abcdefghijklmno?
    We've got to document this on video so all this silly (and may I add immature bantering) can stop I think it's time to stop the keyboard action and get some action on the court.

RICHMOND BC...ne hot girls from richmond that plays badminton pm me ~_^
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well, for the record, it will be pretty unlikely you would be able to beat me on my worst day. if you think you are ready, jump into the court with the big boys. stop playing in the kiddy pool, little one.

but enough inane banter with a half-wit. being kind to the clueless tries the patience.

Disgust.

Period.
    Nicely said and sounds really poetic too..lol...I love the way you ended it with "disgust" instead of "discuss"..hahahah, now let see if a-2-the-o will come out and take badrad on. And make sure you do it on badrad's worst day too..lol..if you don't want to get hurt too bad.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I want to support you abcdefghijklmno, but you seem to only talk and not show up it is hard for us to judge you, perhaps accept the invitation from 604badder and show us what you really got.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Or show us what you don't have besides dancing with your limbs up and down and out.

Quote Originally Posted by Kason West Can
    I want to support you abcdefghijklmno, but you seem to only talk and not show up it is hard for us to judge you, perhaps accept the invitation from 604badder and show us what you really got.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Go, abcdefghijklmno

WOW, this thread is getting more and more exciting ,it is like the time bomb is gonna to explode and it is itching and pushing me to write something here.Hahahaha, I keep this thread on watch as a guest since it started. This is a funniest thread I have ever read. There ain't no enemies here,here has more fun than on the court.I decide to join this big family and thank badrad for hiniting me the name of "pqrstuvwxyz",which is pretty good for me to back up and support abcdefghijklmno. Apology for robbing this nic from Richho . I really appreciate this half –an- alpha dude for his persistence and dream of being the best and his ambition or Cockiness,for I also had this thought when i was as young as him.

Go Brit this Sat,abcdefghijklmno. I will be there to applaud you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pqrstuvwxyz
    I really appreciate this half –an- alpha dude for his persistence and dream of being the best and his ambition or Cockiness,for I also had this thought when i was as young as him.

hey, jason's-other-half. i previously considered this thread er, worht reading.. but after the 6th page or so, i think otherwise. a2o obviously isn't eating his humble pie after what seemed like the 100th 'they'll all lose 2 me because i'm the best'.

and i feel 20 odd years of existence isn't exactly young anymore to be thinking the way he is, but that's just my humble opinion.

action speaks louder than words. till then.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

whoa fellas... not this Saturday, as I mentioned earlier. As most weekends I am at Brit, whether playing or chatting, not this Saturday, as my niece's performance is much more important than a ego trip...

Burnaby...and girls, don't PM SmashingBird, PM me instead..heh
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WOW, this thread is getting more and more exciting ,it is like the time bomb is gonna to explode and it is itching and pushing me to write something here.Hahahaha, I keep this thread on watch as a guest since it started. This is a funniest thread I have ever read. There ain't no enemies here,here has more fun than on the court.I decide to join this big family and thank badrad for hiniting me the name of "pqrstuvwxyz",which is pretty good for me to back up and support abcdefghijklmno. Apology for robbing this nic from Richho . I really appreciate this half –an- alpha dude for his persistence and dream of being the best and his ambition or Cockiness,for I also had this thought when i was as young as him.

Why not partner with him this Sat?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Since Saturday doesn't work, may I suggest a show down at our badminton safehouse, aka Collingwood Neighbourhood House Sunday morning, 10am?

High calibur regulars, feathers, and almost no waits now that the timeslots in the morning.

Come on abcdefghijklmno (boy I really hope I don't have to type that often ), come out and take on all those people you've challenged in this thread.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default It'll be RED Letter days!

Wow, it'll be more fun to kill off the entire alphabet than just a handful of vowels and consenants... it could be called the collingwood alphabet murders if the doubles team of a20 and p-running down-to-z... show up and get scrabbled by the locals.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TTT
    Why not partner with him this Sat?
    Sounds a good idea, but i think I am in the level of Half-a-Beta and I am afraid if the Half-an-Alpha would like to pair up with a weaker.Hmmm,as badrad said,I don't want to get scrabbled for I have to run a lot from P to Z
    Last edited by pqrstuvwxyz; 01-12-2005 at 02:10 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sounds a good idea, but i think I am in the level of Half-a-Beta and I am afraid if the Half-an-Alpha would like to pair up with a weaker.Hmmm,as badrad said,I don't want to get scrabbled for I have to run a lot from P to Z
    If your p-runs a lot.., you could look for openings to PAMPER yourself, but when playing older players, it really DEPENDs on the situation.

as for being a weaker latter-letters, your type of characters are more unique and often score more points when it counts, often looking for ways when you can even double or triple in a single stroke. looking for ways to intersect a play, or building on existing strategies, your character when played in a timely fashion can easily give the upper alpha an added bonus.

.PQRSTUVWXYZ
    .L
    BADMINTON
    .Y
    (hmmm, leading space suppressed)
    Last edited by badrad; 01-12-2005 at 07:26 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

w00t w00t ~~~ Vancouver the best want to meet some time and play~~~ ^^^^^ me not that pro without a parnter..!!!!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by abcdefghijklmno
    Well if this makes any of you feel any better, I will only play the worst of the worst. This way I will give the worst players a chance to see what it is like to play against the best.

Discuss.
    Ok, you don't mind to play against the worst now? Good, guess I will get the honor when I visit vancourver by the end of Feb.

To be a pretty bad player myself, i really want to see how the "best" in u, can give me some hint and torture my already-85-yrs-old-like body.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LazyBuddy
    Ok, you don't mind to play against the worst now? Good, guess I will get the honor when I visit vancourver by the end of Feb.

To be a pretty bad player myself, i really want to see how the "best" in u, can give me some hint and torture my already-85-yrs-old-like body.
    hey, LB, when you get here, maybe we pair up and make some alpha-ghetti with the aphabet twins...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey, LB, when you get here, maybe we pair up and make some alpha-ghetti with the aphabet twins...
    Hahahahah... sounds fun.

With master badrad backing me up, i will feel free to show some "worst" skills to the young guns.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

and remember to bring your dictionary. cuz a good dictionary should cover every letter of the alphabet, so will give us our defense a-z. and also if all else fails, when they aren't looking, we'll huck the dictionary at them. most dictionaries should be heavy enough to knock them unconscious.
    then we can serve the rest of game with aces. imagine all the letters of the alphabet sprawled out on the floor, with the dictionary as the assault weapon!

haha - words are mightier than the bird!
    Last edited by badrad; 01-14-2005 at 03:32 AM.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast