User Tag List

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, I wish I could join you guys as spectator and maybe 21-year old Iwan, who recently arrived here from Indonesia, may like to play with the best from, a2o first before going to a2z, to learn a few tricks here and there. As I recall, Iwan is itching for some good matches.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aww you guys are gonna have so much fun and doubles now?? Time to wack some whimper snapper? OOO Man how I wish Brenn and I could come. You should see his smashes. He smashed my shuttles to kingdomcome. One shuttle the cork split from 1/2 the feathers and was barely hanging on to the other half of the feathers. The feathers overall were flatten too. Crazy stuff.

Another one the cork cracked Yes the cork cracked and if you look through to the center you'd see that there is a crackline like from an earthquake. I've got photo proof if you guys need it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the alpha twins! OMG! you two are like SOOOO lucky! Look at the fantastic response to your challenges!

all over the world you are getting high quality matches arranged for you and they are all in line waiting ... FOR YOU!!!

The best in each location, is there, so you have no problem whatsoever with finding a great match to play, wherever you go on this planet!

So to make it easier for these worldly opponents to identify you, just remember a commen key phrase when you walk through the gym doors of each club:
    (for greater effect - speak with a robotic voice)

We be da ABC's of da badmindon!
    Da BEST of da CLUB, Come forth!
    We be hea to kick yoh BUTT!
    We be da BEST of da BEST!

(domo arigato, meetah roboto... domo)

By all means, we gotta have a camera to capture the faces of your opponents when they hear and tremble from this mighty CHANT!
    Last edited by badrad; 01-14-2005 at 09:48 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by badrad
    and remember to bring your dictionary. cuz a good dictionary should cover every letter of the alphabet, so will give us our defense a-z. and also if all else fails, when they aren't looking, we'll huck the dictionary at them. most dictionaries should be heavy enough to knock them unconscious.
    then we can serve the rest of game with aces. imagine all the letters of the alphabet sprawled out on the floor, with the dictionary as the assault weapon!

haha - words are mightier than the bird!
    A-Z is a formidable intergration,so it would be an unbeatable pair.That's what it makes English so popular in the world.hahahaha. Sounds lazybuddy is so humble,85-years-like-body,is that a trick? Master badrad is so nice to make alpha-phetti for us and gonna to try it as a victory meal.hahaha.and Not any dictionaries can knock A2Z unconscious for A2Z is the most mighty weapon..

Where is A2O?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pqrstuvwxyz
    Where is A2O?
    Scared...........................

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 604badder
    Scared...........................
    Prolly cause of badrad's last announcement

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the alpha twins! OMG! you two are like SOOOO lucky! Look at the fantastic response to your challenges!

all over the world you are getting high quality matches arranged for you and they are all in line waiting ... FOR YOU!!!

The best in each location, is there, so you have no problem whatsoever with finding a great match to play, wherever you go on this planet!

So to make it easier for these worldly opponents to identify you, just remember a commen key phrase when you walk through the gym doors of each club:
    (for greater effect - speak with a robotic voice)

We be da ABC's of da badmindon!
    Da BEST of da CLUB, Come forth!
    We be hea to kick yoh BUTT!
    We be da BEST of da BEST!

(domo arigato, meetah roboto... domo)

By all means, we gotta have a camera to capture the faces of your opponents when they hear and tremble from this mighty CHANT!
    Seems it is time to embark on a badminton world tour ,for A2Z is getting more and more fans all over the world.hahaha.Hopefully there will be free accomodation wherever it plays or any sponsors?

Very good lyrics of the robotic song, the opponents will be overwhelmed when they hear that,so no games are needed. get to find A2O and pack bundles up for the journey.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Where is A2O?
    probably chickened out.

quite name-fittingly so.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Meditating on top of a mountain

Where is A2O?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FEND.
    Another one the cork cracked Yes the cork cracked and if you look through to the center you'd see that there is a crackline like from an earthquake. I've got photo proof if you guys need it.
    That's crazy hard smashing! Post the pix, so it will send fear in atool, and cause more p-running down the rest of the team!

but opponents must also beware since "a" is known to carry his might in his "2o".
    so if he ever releases his "2o", watch out! it can easily pop the cork by it's mighty whip!

*i thank kwun for his insite on the name - rotflmao - "a2o"*
    Last edited by badrad; 01-14-2005 at 11:49 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where is A2O?
    p-runs_a_lot, are you missing A2O? it would be painful for you to lose this member...
    okay all you other bf'ers let help look for A2O for p-runs_a_lot! last seen beating off (the best) in richmond!
    Last edited by badrad; 01-15-2005 at 12:19 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

badrad here ya go m8.

Btw guys, I did not alter any pic using any means. The shuttles I vow have not been tampered by me. These are the results of Brenn's smashing in Kingsway on a thursday afternoon. Enjoy.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

badrad here ya go m8.

Btw guys, I did not alter any pic using any means. The shuttles I vow have not been tampered by me. These are the results of Brenn's smashing in Kingsway on a thursday afternoon. Enjoy.
    crazy hard! how can you possibly afford playing with Brenn and his hand_cannon! You must got through a tube of shuttles per GAME?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

crazy hard! how can you possibly afford playing with Brenn and his hand_cannon! You must got through a tube of shuttles per GAME?
    Hahahaha. Well I went thru almost every shuttle I had in my tube except for 1!! I think he took out 5 - 6 shuttles in the process. But some I dumped them while the memorable ones I kept like that!!! Crikey that guy is really a cannon!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hahahaha. Well I went thru almost every shuttle I had in my tube except for 1!! I think he took out 5 - 6 shuttles in the process. But some I dumped them while the memorable ones I kept like that!!! Crikey that guy is really a cannon!!!
    we are slowly veering off topic, but... if that is what he is doing to the shuttles with his smash, what sort of damage does his racquet shaft or racquet frame endures? does he wear down racquets quickly?

this calls for making solid concrete shuttle bases! bet Brenn would probably crack those too!

OK, alphabet soup dudes! Brenn has his cannon loaded and he has your letters written all over his ammunition! Be afraid, be very very afraid!
    Last edited by badrad; 01-15-2005 at 01:12 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Brenn should have a competition with the pros. Next time get a radar gun and measure the speed. Let us know the result.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

and the interesting spin on this thread...

once these alpha twins are discovered, be them real or some BF'ers cranksters, it is quite clear that the collective IQ shared by them would barely equal the number of letters in their nics. oh wait, again something that would clearly go over their collective little heads. they would have to be together to be able to count past 20, well - maybe 21, but they would need to use a magnifyer.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast