User Tag List

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A glass of milk is much more palatable comparing to chucking sour cream after eating spicy hot wings. I prefer homogenized milk to 2%, but whatever right? To each his own!

Quote Originally Posted by badrad
    yes, water is actually not good when eating hot spicy food. Sour cream works well, is sometimes served aside hot wings.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually, it's better that A2O not show himself if the threats are real. Part of the beauty of internet is a sheen of anonymity. We can bullsh*t all we want, but at the end of the day, it's the emotion that will drive whoever to carry out the threats not the words... if they're serious enough.

I have withheld comment in this thread so far until now because I have little inkling to trade bullsh*t with cocky people. Everybody could say what they want to say, but can they really deliver what they promised at the end of the day?

Anyway, I gotta thank A2O for rocking the boat and bringing some unexpected liveliness into this forum w/o getting banned.

Quote Originally Posted by cooler
    ok abcdef, you better confess who u r or lotta people here want a piece of you, even from posters outside of vancouver. Yes, this thread had gone too long so here is the ultimatum, show up and defend your claim on tje badminton court or we will stop talking about it here and vancouver bc'ers will flush you out. There are rumors going around about your identity, yes, even i heard of them. So, it isn't hard to find you
    Last edited by cappy75; 01-20-2005 at 06:30 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Correction: chugging sour cream. I won't want to encourage people to start throwing sour cream at one another in a bid to cool down.

Quote Originally Posted by cappy75
    A glass of milk is much more palatable comparing to chucking sour cream after eating spicy hot wings. I prefer homogenized milk to 2%, but whatever right? To each his own!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually, it's better that A2O not show himself if the threats are real. Part of the beauty of internet is a sheen of anonymity. We can bullsh*t all we want, but at the end of the day, it's the emotion that will drive whoever to carry out the threats not the words... if they're serious enough.

I have withheld comment in this thread so far until now because I have little inkling to trade bullsh*t with cocky people. Everybody could say what they want to say, but can they really deliver what they promised at the end of the day?

Anyway, I gotta thank A2O for rocking the boat and bringing some unexpected liveliness into this forum w/o getting banned.
    Ay!!! True true to the words in bold.

Now, conducting a tracer of a2o through this forum..... *ping**ping**ping*.... *data pops out* *Eyes roll out* *Inconclusive!!*

Damn, my tracer didn't work. lol. It says he doesn't exist............. JUST KIDDING!!!

Don't tell me some people got to him before we did....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

chugging sour cream??!!?? oh man, even i'm not crazy enuff for that... no - it makes a nice side dip, sometimes for spicy buffalo wings.

oh god - can sour cream even be chugged? LOL.

Hey LZ! when you get here in Feb, wanna have a sour cream chugging match!

then immediately after, we have a sour cream CHUCKING contest!
    Last edited by badrad; 01-20-2005 at 11:28 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey LZ! when you get here in Feb, wanna have a sour cream chugging match!

then immediately after, we have a sour cream CHUCKING contest!
    Lol... Count me in!

After a 5+ hr of sweating session in VRC, we need another contest (special...) to cool everyone off.

The only problem is, the cafe owner might not flip the light this time. Instead, he might use the mop to kick out whole bunch of ppl who already covered up with sour cream.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LazyBuddy
    The only problem is, the cafe owner might not flip the light this time. Instead, he might use the mop to kick out whole bunch of ppl who already covered up with sour cream.
    LOL!

I don't think the owner needs to kick us out. I think he can simply slide us all out the door if we are so covered in sour (yuk) cream!

And by the way: This thread "Hello, Vancouver is my home, everyone" is OWNED BY every BF'er who calls Vancouver their home - either physically or in their hearts!

LZ is a true Vancouverite - thru and thru!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And by the way: This thread "Hello, Vancouver is my home, everyone" is OWNED BY every BF'er who calls Vancouver their home - either physically or in their hearts!
    Yeah, I agree!!! Good point, master badrad!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LazyBuddy
    Yeah, I agree!!! Good point, master badrad!
    Hey YOU! The New York-based Vancouverite, SMOTHERED IN SOUR CREAM! Can't wait to get your butt to Vancouver and we party all week long - VANCOUVER STYLE! Yahoo!

Badminton, food, badminton, food, badminton, food, badminton, food... ah - sleep? you can do that when you get back to work!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's so funny!! Badrad, I am stealing that line.

ah - sleep? you can do that when you get back to work!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

And LB can tell his co-workers about Vancouver's great variety of food, natural beauty and friendly people.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pete LSD
    And LB can tell his co-workers about Vancouver's great variety of food, natural beauty and friendly people.
    And amazing badminton facility like VRC and C1... Ahhhh... let me see if i can make this trip 1st...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

sorry guys. while we all want to know the true identity of this a2o & p2z characters, i have to lock this thread.

i received an anonymous email threat from someone in the Van area. the person demands to know the identity of this a2o character, saying he "want a piece" of him and "rough him up".

so i think for the well being of a2o, this thread is probably better locked.

but as a word of warning to a2o. you know who you are, i suggest that you don't make any more enemies as they don't sound too friendly to me.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12