User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 35 to 43 of 43
  1. #35
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,653
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I agree with LB. Also, if you are looking for a cheap bag, you can get an HiQua or ProAce. As I posted before, get a real yy tennis bag that holds more than 6 badminton racquet for $20! There are cheap alternitives and there are cheap Sh*tty fakes! In the same splace you buy the fake bag, you can prob buy a no name brand as bad as the fake and cheaper. If you knowingly buy a fake, stop lying to yourself. If you keep unknowingly buy fakes countinously, stop being stupid. If you knowingly buy a fake to showoff, don't play badminton because this is a real sport, not a fashion runway!

  2. #36
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    coming to a court near you...
    Posts
    28,035
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    First of all I don't advocate purchasing fake badminton items. However some of the "holier than thou" preaching that's going on in this thread smacks of hypocrisy. Sounds like it's now become a moral issue. In the ideal world no one would deal with fake item vendors, steal or cheat. But in reality most of us have had a brush with these incidents, knowlingly or not. Put your hand up if you haven't purchased or watched a pirated DVD. Has anyone not downloaded music from the internet without paying? What about making a copy of your friend's software for your own computer? Night markets - any and everything you buy from there are probably fake. These are all ILLEGAL but we seem to turn a blind eye (mostly) to it. Don't say if he's doing it, it's OK for me too. My point is we carry out (illegal) activities that much of society already accepts as the norm. We don't think twice about it. What we should think twice about is flaming others for commiting a "crime" such as buying a fake badminton bag when we ourselves could be culpable. As for the bag purchasing incident it's been blown waaaaay out of proportion.

  3. #37
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Richmond Hill
    Posts
    688
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silentheart
    sorry it is a fake. real one will not say made in taiwan, china (china taiwan). don't trust any ebay item from china.
    My 332 bag was made in taiwan, but I bought it from a local reputable club lol

  4. #38
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Richmond, California
    Posts
    131
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danielg
    Why would you do that? I don't think you would try it even in an original bag. That is not much of a real world test. In the real world we carry it from our house to the court and back (you either walk your way there or use a vehicle of somekind to reach the court and back) .

    I'll tell you this though, you put your racquet in your bag, any bag -fake or original- heck, it doesn't even have to contain something - leave it out in the sun - either the bag gets stolen or you get sun burnt. No one will willingly leave their bag, be it empty or not out in the sun, at least I won't

    Sigh.... Guys, I don't know why you insist on continuing this, at no time did I say don't buy original bags, I am only pointing out that sometimes practicality dictates that we consider cheaper alternative which will be just as functional as the original. Obviously this is my personal point of view. I never claim that my point of view is the only correct view, nor am I in any way trying to ram this down anyone's throat. You got your views and opinions about things, I respect that. I got mine so I hope you can reciprocate by respecting it also. It doesn't mean you accept my views as correct, - bec. the point of the matter is no person's view is absolutely correct - just different.
    I believe Yonex uses a special material that protects the racquets from heat. But hey, if I am going to buy a fake yonex clone bag for a price of a real one, which would you prefer :P

  5. #39
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    91
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SomeDudeInBlue
    I believe Yonex uses a special material that protects the racquets from heat. But hey, if I am going to buy a fake yonex clone bag for a price of a real one, which would you prefer :P
    Try it out then with your authentic bag. I don't know why you would buy a fake bag for the price of a real one- Read my posts again sir, I never said I'll buy a fake bag for the price of a real one. Fakes or clones are usually much cheaper than the real ones.

    Quote Originally Posted by madbad
    First of all I don't advocate purchasing fake badminton items. However some of the "holier than thou" preaching that's going on in this thread smacks of hypocrisy. Sounds like it's now become a moral issue. In the ideal world no one would deal with fake item vendors, steal or cheat. But in reality most of us have had a brush with these incidents, knowlingly or not. Put your hand up if you haven't purchased or watched a pirated DVD. Has anyone not downloaded music from the internet without paying? What about making a copy of your friend's software for your own computer? Night markets - any and everything you buy from there are probably fake. These are all ILLEGAL but we seem to turn a blind eye (mostly) to it. Don't say if he's doing it, it's OK for me too. My point is we carry out (illegal) activities that much of society already accepts as the norm. We don't think twice about it. What we should think twice about is flaming others for commiting a "crime" such as buying a fake badminton bag when we ourselves could be culpable. As for the bag purchasing incident it's been blown waaaaay out of proportion.
    Thank you sir!! And I agree completely that the whole incident has been indeed blown way out of proportion. I don't know why all these ruckus about a fake BAG, when people here in this forum discuss about buying and owning knockoffs racquet. Nobody is forcing anyone to buy a Fake bags. Anyway, this is the last time I'll post about the bag thing so I hope that this will just die a natural death. It ain't worth it here to air your own personal views.
    Last edited by danielg; 09-27-2005 at 07:44 PM.

  6. #40
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Korea
    Posts
    73
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    So far you like the bag...it's ok...the bag doesn't affect your play.



  7. #41
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    jurong west
    Posts
    49
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default is there anything like a fake racket?

    are there "fake" rackets?

  8. #42
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Yogyakarta, Indonesia
    Posts
    234
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by unohearts2002
    are there "fake" rackets?
    Hahaha.. yes, there are plenty of them. You can read through BC and find many threads about fake rackets.

  9. #43
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,653
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neosakai
    My 332 bag was made in taiwan, but I bought it from a local reputable club lol
    It should says Made in Taiwan. Not Made in Taiwan, China. Please don't mix it up!
    Last edited by silentheart; 04-13-2006 at 05:09 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •