Results 1 to 1 of 1
01-11-2005, 07:47 PM #1
*** READ THIS before requesting techniques/training help ***
in order to ask a question more efficiently in this Techniques/Training forum, and in order for others to answer your question more efficient and accurately, you need to do the following :
before you start a thread, do a search and see if there is an existing thread on what you are trying to ask. if so, read it and follow up on that thread if you have questions.
if you do reply or start a new thread, make sure you specify the following:
- your level of play, beginner/intermediate/etc.
- your physical built, male/female, age, tall/short, weak/strong
- what are you trying to achieve / learn? please give specific objectives if possible.
- what have you tried? what was the result?
- did you have any particular difficulties in performing a certain part of the technique?
- how is the outcome not as good as you expected?
- be specific in what you ask. questions like "how to improve my footwork?" without any more specifics will require the length of a book to answer. instead, find a specific aspect in which you want improvement.
and make sure you are not starting on the wrong path.
if you follow this guideline, it will make it much easier for others to help you.
nguyenqb liked this post
By Pizza Fish in forum Techniques / TrainingReplies: 3: 11-21-2011, 02:08 AM
By BADHEN in forum Techniques / TrainingReplies: 355: 02-28-2009, 03:27 AM
By les korcala in forum Buy & SellReplies: 0: 02-13-2009, 11:43 AM
By ladyabsinthe in forum Techniques / TrainingReplies: 5: 09-30-2007, 02:53 PM
By suPra in forum Forum FeedbackReplies: 3: 08-08-2007, 09:50 PM