New Rackets

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Kenneth, Feb 21, 2000.

1. Kenneth

Kenneth Guest

<html>I've seen three new Yonex in HK and I'm willing to buy one of them. They are Ti-3, Ti-7 and Titanium Swing Power. Can anyone tell me which is the most worth buying racket? Or PLEASE post your comment on the Product Review Bulletin Board. Thanks.
    </html>

2. MCL

MCL Guest

<html>: I've seen three new Yonex in HK and I'm willing to buy one of them. They are Ti-3, Ti-7 and Titanium Swing Power. Can anyone tell me which is the most worth buying racket? Or PLEASE post your comment on the Product Review Bulletin Board. Thanks.<p>kenneth:<p>out of curiosity, what are the prices for them racquets?<br>
    </html>

3. Kenneth

Kenneth Guest

<html>: : I've seen three new Yonex in HK and I'm willing to buy one of them. They are Ti-3, Ti-7 and Titanium Swing Power. Can anyone tell me which is the most worth buying racket? Or PLEASE post your comment on the Product Review Bulletin Board. Thanks.<p>: kenneth:<p>: out of curiosity, what are the prices for them<br> racquets?<p>I don't think I'll purchase Ti-3, so I didn't pay much attention on the price of that racket. Ti-7: HK$650; Titanium Swing: HK$950.<br>
    </html>