Badminton Store near Meycauayan?

Discussion in 'Philippines' started by Sixty40, Jan 21, 2005.

1. Sixty40

Sixty40 Regular Member

Any badminton stores that sell AUTHENTIC Yonex Rackets and clothing? I have family going back and hopefully then can bring me back some things. AUTHENTIC Yonex only! no fakes. Please help me out and tell me some places that you have had good expreriences that only sell the AUTHENTIC Yonex rackets..no clones fakes etc. thanks..

any stores nearby would be great!

looking for Yonex mp 99 3ug4....how much is the average cost?

also have the SHB 99's been released yet in the P.I ?!

2. annab

annab Regular Member

Web developer and entrepreneur
    Meycauayan? That's pretty far. My advice: don't buy any rackets from Manila. They are way overpriced here. Check tobys.com and you'll see what I mean.

Here's a direct link to the MP99: http://www.tobys.com/prodspec.asp?Prod_ID=940

#2 annab, Jan 22, 2005
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2005
  3. jeremy

jeremy Regular Member

human resource
    So far the cheapest place/store where you can get authentic Yonex stuff in Manila is at Shuttlers Station. Its located at the 4th Level of the Market! Market! Mall at Fort Bonifacio Taguig Metro Manila. The last time I saw the price for an MP99 TH was around P6,000. Their At800 TH df/of runs around P8,000. As for the SHB 99's, I don't think their available yet here in Manila. Shuttlers have a good line of Yonex racquets, strings, bags & clothes. You can also try the YONEX shop at Mega Mall in Ortigas, although their prices are a lot higher. Hope this helps.. :eek:

4. Sixty40

Sixty40 Regular Member

forgot

Also! do they have mp 100s in P.I?!

where and how much?

AUTHENTIC of course!....but what country code?

5. jeremy

jeremy Regular Member

human resource
    It think they still have an MP100 available. Its around P8,000 and the country code is SP. The MP100 is an old model already & I've heard a lot of stories of it not being really durable. Yet I guess for a collectors point of view its worth having one before stocks run out. Why not go for the AT800 df or of? Its got the latest technology Yonex has to offer & many top pro's are using 'em. :D Not to mention the price of the AT800 & MP100 is almost the same here. I sent you a pm regarding the stores contact details..

6. g_man

g_man Regular Member

don't you think it's too cheap for a at800df?? Is it authentic?? If it is..i'll prolly get 2 of them haha the cheapest price i've seen is P13,500 in toby's then P15,600 in jb sport and P21,000+ in planet sports! hahaa

7. annab

annab Regular Member

Web developer and entrepreneur
    P8000 is ok cuz it's TH code. Shuttler's sells some fake rackets too but they tell you which are fake ones and which are authentic. So just make sure you tell them you want the authentic AT800.

8. Oggie

Oggie Regular Member

Bank Employee
    The nearest place to buy racquets in Meycauayan and area is SM Marilao. You can find Toby's, JB, Sportshouse, and Chris sport shops there. But I doubt if these stores have a broad range of racquet model.

9. gumbo19

gumbo19 New Member

i'm going to BKK. Anyone interested in Yonex Rackets?

10. macknonalds

macknonalds New Member

Web Master
    Hi guys, I want to share this online shop based here in the Philippines. They are selling 100% authentic badminton products online.

D2 ko rin na bili SHB101 MX ko. :)

Check nyo lang cla d2: http://www.authenticbadminton.com