Approaching the players At S'pore open

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by londgras, Aug 15, 2001.

1. londgras

londgras Guest

If the INA players are sitting near spectators, is it possible to approach for autograph & take a photo with them? Anybody tried with success?

2. Byro-Nenium

Byro-Nenium Regular Member

Undergrad
    You'll have no success, they sit away from the crowd. They have their own area for the coaches and players and some other VIPs. autographs will be hard.....

3. Adel

Adel Regular Member

Student
    Not necessarily so. Wait for them to come out of their area and then rush for it! They do move ard you know. At least they did the Asia Cup.

4. Budi

Budi Guest

the best time to approach them is now, before the semi and final, they are very2 close to the audience..
    Tony was sitting in the third row today after his match, behind him was all the spectactors.

5. Adel

Adel Regular Member

Student
    I finally went out of my mind to get Candra W's autograph today. On my fren's architecture sketch pad. Got chased out by the ushers but was thick-skinned enuff to go back in again.

Was actually quite bent on getting Park Joo Bong's (coz I wanted to thank him in my half-baked Korean) but I didn't see how I could actually do so when he was near the courts.

Adel

6. Budi

Budi Guest

I was thinking of asking Tony for his shirt!!!!
    I could put it in my room .. :)
    He probably has many of them anyway..

7. Adel

Adel Regular Member

Student
    Y'know, I got to the stadium at 9 pm (yes, coz I missed the stop and had to take a cab back.... luff all u like) and when I entered, I didn't realise Tony and Halim were playing coz it was so hard to see who was who from the top and I couldn't recognise the blue shirts (thought INA usually wears red).

Anyway, Budi.... would you wash the shirt before keeping it? =P