User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Friendly games in Bangkok.

Hi,

I am a banker and we have just won a badminton tournament. We are getting a reward by visiting bangkok in March/April time frame. I am looking for a badminton team to play friendly games. I will pay for the shuttles and you can help to provide the court. If you are kind enough to help us. I will be glad to communicate with you. We are looking around 6 doubles games and perhaps 1 or 2 singles game. 1 ladies doubles and 1 mixed doubles. Approximately 2-3 hours game on 2 courts. Our standard is half advanced and half intermediate player. If you rate 1 - 5 with 5 being at international level. We are at level 2,3,4.

Appreciate your reply. Please let me know the time, day and the address you play.

Thanks.
    OCBC Bank.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bdmntn_tk
    Hi,

I am a banker and we have just won a badminton tournament. We are getting a reward by visiting bangkok in March/April time frame. I am looking for a badminton team to play friendly games. I will pay for the shuttles and you can help to provide the court. If you are kind enough to help us. I will be glad to communicate with you. We are looking around 6 doubles games and perhaps 1 or 2 singles game. 1 ladies doubles and 1 mixed doubles. Approximately 2-3 hours game on 2 courts. Our standard is half advanced and half intermediate player. If you rate 1 - 5 with 5 being at international level. We are at level 2,3,4.

Appreciate your reply. Please let me know the time, day and the address you play.

Thanks.
    OCBC Bank.
    May be you should post in Thailand badminton webboard and you can find many player like to play and they have beginer level to University level.
    and If you need to play with Thai badminton club you can post at the same web.
    http://www.welovebadminton.com/webboard/index.php
    http://www.thaibadminton.com/