Gosen Rackets?

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by mndtrcks, Feb 2, 2005.

1. mndtrcks

mndtrcks Regular Member

Information Systems Technician
    Greetings everyone, I am looking to purchase some Gosen Rackets preferably the Aermet (WPP) 5300. I've checked many online stores, here in the US, UK, Canada, etc., and none seem to carry this product. I have also noticed that the Gosen US website is down as well. Does anyone know what is happening to this company? I've tested the one I am looking for and it is a great racket and should've bought it back then but didn't think it would disappear within a year. Can anyone please tel me where I may find and purchase this racket. Your help is greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.

2. shamoon

shamoon Regular Member

Claims Account Executive
    Gosen Racket

You can buy Gosen rackets through BadmintonAlley.com. They carry all kinds of badminton rackets. I am pretty sure they have Aeremet 5300.

Goodluck.

3. surge

surge Regular Member

gosen

i was in malaysia fornight ago. was looking for a Ti10 and the shop owner told me he didnt have stock but advice me the current price of yonex rackets and said that they have been at a rise( which is what the regulat shop i go says)

then he added that he was not surprise since yonex have bought ovet gosen and gosen is yonex's greatest competitor in Malaysia. he also said that the gosen rackets left is all he got and no more new ones.

i didnt verify this in anyway but i dont think the shop will not lie about this cos he wasnt pushing any of his gosen rackets or any other brand he has. just sharing his info with me.

btw i thinkn gosen is malaysia national team sponsor

4. LoveJoy

LoveJoy Regular Member

I have seen them at Tad's in Vancouver..they are at Granville street and 7oth Avenue.

5. EDWARDTAN

EDWARDTAN Regular Member

Executive
    Gosen Rackets

Hi Surge,

Can you advise where in Malaysia do they sell Gosen racket ? Do they have catalogs ?

I noticed a 'new' range of rackets in Queensway when I was there recently but only one shop carries them. I hope there are no fake Gosens around.