Hello Everyone - Coaching in Markham/Scarborough

Discussion in 'Canada East' started by tor1722, Feb 4, 2005.

1. tor1722

tor1722 New Member

Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum and it is really nice for me to meet you all here.

I truly want to improve my badminton playing skills. By viewing all the news you all have posted, I understand that Lees and Mandarin are two most popular club in Markham/Scarborough that offer training. However, I guess they required the membership fees which I do not really want (My time is not too flexible to play often..)

Does any of you know any good coach (individual) / badminton club in Markham/Scarborough that provide adult private coaching? Please provide me more information on this.

I am really looking forward to learn and improve my skill so that perhaps I can come out one day and play with you.

Thanks in advance.
    Kath

2. acwong

acwong Regular Member

Not sure what your level is, but if you are a beginner, try Charles at http://www.torontobadminton.com/
    There's also a former Canadian national player teaching at rosedale every saturday.
    Hope this helps, I don't really know the details of the aboves since I train at Lees.

3. tor1722

tor1722 New Member

Thank you.

Thanks very much for your info.

I play badminton in my leisure time. I am not professional, however, I always want to play better. :eek:

Thanks.

4. tor1722

tor1722 New Member

Any other coach besides Charles?

I have not got any response from Charles for a few days.

Just wonder if any of you has any other personal coach / badminton club in Markham/Scarborough that offer coaching to leisure player? (I do not want to pay the membership/club fees for coaching because my time schedule is not flexible)

Thanks very much.

5. takahira

takahira Regular Member

Something to do with software
    I went to a coach @ Parkway Athletic Club @ Highway 7 and Leslie around Sheraton... they have a coach there, William Wang... he taught me during the past summer... club do not charge you any fees for membership, so you just go strictly for lessons, PM me for further info... I think he is quite good...

also there's a guy I played with, Victor Peng... again, if you want their contact info, drop me a PM...

6. Charles Chow

Charles Chow New Member

Real Estate Sale
    Player better badminton

My son Albert direct me to this site and send me some players who want to learn to player better badminton, may be I can help, let me know the specific problem you have, email me at cchow@rogers.com

Charles
    Coach/Umpire

7. Charles Chow

Charles Chow New Member

Real Estate Sale
    I did not see your email

Sorry I did not see your email, please send me again at cchow@rogers.com, I offer coaching in our clubs, which playing monday, wednesdany and friday.

Charles Chow
    Certified Level II coach and OBA Umpire