User Tag List

Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Manila
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default looking for badminton stores in bangkok

    hey guys! do you know any stores in bangkok that offer good deals for orginal yonex rackets? also would you happen to know if yonex nano speed 7000 is available in bangkok cuz i'm goin there next week and i want to buy rackets for my personal use. thanks in advance!
    Last edited by barracus; 02-09-2005 at 03:08 AM.

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    28
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by barracus
    hey guys! do you know any stores in bangkok that offer good deals for orginal yonex rackets? also would you happen to know if yonex nano speed 7000 is available in bangkok cuz i'm goin there next week and i want to buy rackets for my personal use. thanks in advance!
    A bit to late to reply, but hope you're not going back yet. The cheapest place for Yonex badminton racket is near Sa-nam-Sup National Stadium (not far from Mar-Boon-Klong Center MBK) There are several sport shops around their. Don't forget to tell them that you want a genuine Yonex one. (Some of them have both real and fake YY racket) The real one will have TH distribution code.

    If you want to buy it directly from Yonex-TH authorise distributor, just go to World Trade Center (Central World Plaza) it have Yonex shop there. The price is around 20% cheaper than the price in the Mall.

  3. #3
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Manila
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by duke2000
    A bit to late to reply, but hope you're not going back yet. The cheapest place for Yonex badminton racket is near Sa-nam-Sup National Stadium (not far from Mar-Boon-Klong Center MBK) There are several sport shops around their. Don't forget to tell them that you want a genuine Yonex one. (Some of them have both real and fake YY racket) The real one will have TH distribution code.

    If you want to buy it directly from Yonex-TH authorise distributor, just go to World Trade Center (Central World Plaza) it have Yonex shop there. The price is around 20% cheaper than the price in the Mall.
    Thanks duke! I got back from Bangkok yesterday. I went to WTC first and took note of the price the I proceeded to the national stadium. Youre right, the rackets in the National Stadium are a lot cheaper compared in WTC (If youre not a member) and in the malls. I was looking for AT700 or MP 99 but these rackets are in demand and i couldn't find any thats why I ended buying the AT800 Offense and MP66..... not bad eh? Anyways I really appreciated your reply. Thanks again! I hope when i go there again, we could have a friendly game!

    Oh by the way, I scrutinized the rackets to make sure that its the real thing. I think what I bought are the originals minus the sunrise stickers that the local distributors put when they are selling it in shops and malls.

    ditto

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    28
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by barracus
    Thanks duke! I got back from Bangkok yesterday. I went to WTC first and took note of the price the I proceeded to the national stadium. Youre right, the rackets in the National Stadium are a lot cheaper compared in WTC (If youre not a member) and in the malls. I was looking for AT700 or MP 99 but these rackets are in demand and i couldn't find any thats why I ended buying the AT800 Offense and MP66..... not bad eh? Anyways I really appreciated your reply. Thanks again! I hope when i go there again, we could have a friendly game!

    Oh by the way, I scrutinized the rackets to make sure that its the real thing. I think what I bought are the originals minus the sunrise stickers that the local distributors put when they are selling it in shops and malls.

    ditto
    Your Welcome, hope you enjoy your new rackets.

Similar Threads

  1. where to play badminton in Bangkok
    By tigerplayer in forum Thailand
    Replies: 157
    : 12-15-2014, 03:27 AM
  2. bangkok badminton
    By grant in forum Thailand
    Replies: 20
    : 03-12-2011, 06:34 AM
  3. Bangkok... Looking for badminton lessons ;)
    By Sven Eusasia in forum Coaching Forum
    Replies: 0
    : 01-20-2011, 11:19 AM
  4. Badminton Coaches in Bangkok
    By Sealman in forum Thailand
    Replies: 2
    : 10-25-2008, 05:40 AM
  5. badminton stores in Bangkok
    By fat_choi in forum Market Place
    Replies: 3
    : 05-29-2003, 09:20 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •