User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 24

Thread: Filipino?

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    61
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Filipino?

    Who on here is Filipino? I am Filipino, born and raised there until I was 2, I would just like to say hi to all the filipinos. It is great to know that badminton is popular in my home even if it is not so much in the USA. Cumusta na lahat kayo? Please don't answer back with to much tagalog though because I am not very fluent LOL.

  2. #2
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    5,436
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    61
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yes, I saw the 'Philippines' section but I read that not many filipino members go there and also it was too late to delete my thread once I saw that section. If a moderator would like to move this thread to that section, I would not mind.

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Burbank
    Posts
    21
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Filipino

    Hello there...I am Filipino but living in southern california. I travel to florida a lot, west palm beach and miami. do you play badminton over there. if you would visit here in los angeles dont forget to say hello.



    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Pabelico
    Who on here is Filipino? I am Filipino, born and raised there until I was 2, I would just like to say hi to all the filipinos. It is great to know that badminton is popular in my home even if it is not so much in the USA. Cumusta na lahat kayo? Please don't answer back with to much tagalog though because I am not very fluent LOL.

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    To all Filipino Badminton fan

    Plz join PBS(Philippine Badminton Society)

    http://www.badmintonlife.ezforum.org/

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Burbank
    Posts
    21
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hello there Ralph, Im filipino. Raised in San Francisco then moved to LA. Where in Florida are you? I visit there very often. Try playing badminton. It's pretty popular here in the west coast.





    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Pabelico
    Who on here is Filipino? I am Filipino, born and raised there until I was 2, I would just like to say hi to all the filipinos. It is great to know that badminton is popular in my home even if it is not so much in the USA. Cumusta na lahat kayo? Please don't answer back with to much tagalog though because I am not very fluent LOL.

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    61
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rhea rachelle
    Hello there Ralph, Im filipino. Raised in San Francisco then moved to LA. Where in Florida are you? I visit there very often. Try playing badminton. It's pretty popular here in the west coast.
    Hello rhea, sorry to respond so late. I was sort of on a hiatus, but I was still working out and playing badminton . I live in Longwood which is about 30 minutes away from Orlando. yeah, I hear Badminton is pretty popular on your side of the states, not so much so here, unless you live in the New York/New Jersey area.

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Burbank
    Posts
    21
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm a little bit far from where you are. Althought I go to Orlando as well. I'm more in west palm and south beach. It's great there too.

    Okay well if you go to Southern Ca, give me a buzz.







    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Pabelico
    Hello rhea, sorry to respond so late. I was sort of on a hiatus, but I was still working out and playing badminton . I live in Longwood which is about 30 minutes away from Orlando. yeah, I hear Badminton is pretty popular on your side of the states, not so much so here, unless you live in the New York/New Jersey area.

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    los angeles
    Posts
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rhea rachelle
    I'm a little bit far from where you are. Althought I go to Orlando as well. I'm more in west palm and south beach. It's great there too.

    Okay well if you go to Southern Ca, give me a buzz.
    hello! i'm also a filipino.. any peeps who want to play badminton in my area (glendale or the neighboring city)?

    I'm just a beginner though. But i would like to play badminton to take out stressed. I haven't played in years na.

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Burbank
    Posts
    21
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hello there, I am in Glendale/Burbank area. Would love to meet and play badminton with you. Wednesday nights at Mc Cambridge Park in Burbank is great, it is open play 6pm - 10pm. Let me know okay.

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    64
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dvo_gurl
    hello! i'm also a filipino.. any peeps who want to play badminton in my area (glendale or the neighboring city)?

    I'm just a beginner though. But i would like to play badminton to take out stressed. I haven't played in years na.
    Hi Dvo Gurl, Are from Davao before? Though, I'm not living in US but was there last year and stayed couple of days in Union City in CA in may way back to SE Asia attending conference in DC.

    From what state are you? Sorry not so familiar of US cities. Thanks.

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    los angeles
    Posts
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mt. Apo
    Hi Dvo Gurl, Are from Davao before? Though, I'm not living in US but was there last year and stayed couple of days in Union City in CA in may way back to SE Asia attending conference in DC.

    From what state are you? Sorry not so familiar of US cities. Thanks.
    Yes. I'm from davao. Just moved here in california a couple of years. So how's davao? Hapit na kadayawan noh?

    LA is in the southern part of cali. I believe Union City is up north. Near Sanfo.

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Burbank
    Posts
    21
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    dvo gurl, hello there. i called and left you a message regarding yesterdays game. sorry, i could not make it. maybe next wednesday okay....thanks!

  14. #14
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    los angeles
    Posts
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rhea rachelle
    dvo gurl, hello there. i called and left you a message regarding yesterdays game. sorry, i could not make it. maybe next wednesday okay....thanks!
    no prob. missed ur call. I think i was driving that time and didn't hear my phone rang.

    I'm up for next wed. how about 8pm? or just tell me what time is convenient for you.

  15. #15
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Burbank
    Posts
    21
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Thats okay. call anytime okay....next wednesday it should be early, around 6pm. If that's okay with you.

    Let me know okay...


    Quote Originally Posted by dvo_gurl
    no prob. missed ur call. I think i was driving that time and didn't hear my phone rang.

    I'm up for next wed. how about 8pm? or just tell me what time is convenient for you.

  16. #16
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    los angeles
    Posts
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rhea rachelle
    Thats okay. call anytime okay....next wednesday it should be early, around 6pm. If that's okay with you.

    Let me know okay...
    How about 6:30pm? I need some time kasi minsan traffic pauwi eh galing sa work.

  17. #17
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    10
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Smile Thanks to the one who created this thread..

    Mabuhay! Cheers to all filipino badminton aficionados!
    http://www.yvonnegallery.blogspot.com

    To Ralph:
    Hmnn.. maybe we could also teach you more tagalog words and phrase while smashing the shuttlecock? hehehe! Cheers!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Filipino Badminton Players in Abu Dhabi
    By abie88 in forum Middle East & South Asia
    Replies: 6
    : 07-04-2011, 07:25 AM
  2. Are there any Filipino Badminton group in Batam??
    By Speed_PSG in forum Indonesia
    Replies: 3
    : 07-02-2011, 02:50 PM
  3. any filipino players/group in NY?....
    By janine in forum USA East
    Replies: 26
    : 05-16-2010, 08:03 AM
  4. Filipino Players in Singapore?
    By sherwinsm in forum Singapore
    Replies: 14
    : 01-08-2007, 11:19 PM
  5. Replies: 9
    : 12-08-2005, 09:18 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •