Proace or Apacs rackets any recommendation???

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by shawn30_k, Feb 18, 2005.

1. shawn30_k

shawn30_k Regular Member

student
    can anyone recommend me any apacs or proace racket that is head heavy.eh maybe a racket that is 4ug2.and not 3u

2. crazy_smasher

crazy_smasher Regular Member

Hi,

Try some apacs or proace rackets that ur friends have (sure got many pple have here especially apacs :) )

If u like them, then buy them. See for urself if it is to ur taste. One thing for apacs or some proace, some rackets are really very light, if u are 2u racket power player, a 4U will definitely not be as powerful. Light rackets need fast swing to increase smash power.

One more thing: most proace and apacs yonex clone do not feel the same as the real thing, so do not expect it to be so. So, whether it is a clone of what yonex racket does not really matter. If you tried it, got it at reasonable price, liked it and it suits ur skill, the rest do not matter :)

3. shawn30_k

shawn30_k Regular Member

student
    oh ok not to worry.i have always been using 4u.i dont really like 3u i think as its slower to swing.but really not many of my friend have ti except.they call me not original for using a replica because i have a armorpower880and pc900.but i dont know.ive searched many brands and the list ive narrowed down to still remains very large.because we have so many brands here in singapore.

4. crazy_smasher

crazy_smasher Regular Member

Armorpower is a head heavy and light racket

I think that armorpower 880 is already a light and head heavy racket as far i know. Apacs have two types of racket if i am correct, head heavy + light (armor power series) or light and even balanced like powerconcept. If u think that the armorpower is not powerful enough, think other models will be around the same, that means ur technique needs improving for teeper angle or ur racket is too light maybe.

It does not matter if u have a clone or not, beating a player with a yonex racket with a cheapo wooden or clone racket will tell that a yonex racket does not make a player good :) btw, i have seen some very good players not using yonex rackets

Regards

CS