An idea

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by New_Guy04, Feb 19, 2005.

1. New_Guy04

New_Guy04 Regular Member

i was looking through the review section and was looking through the racket slim-10... i realized how popular it was among ppl... that is , b4, it cracked... the racket seems to be one of the most popular racket out of the yy rackets, but it seemed to have a big durability problem..

i am guessing the durability issue comes from the fact that slim 10 has a very thin frame (therefore, it is light), so it breaks easily. this is when i came up with the thought...

the new nanospeed rackets have nano technology in them... they are supposed to have small amount of material, and yet produce a very durable racket... so i was thinking, why not use the technology to produce slim 10. the durability issue might be solved if this happens, and yet it would still have a similar performance ( i think...:p ) since it would still be light...

2. Gollum

Gollum Regular Member

Quick - get on the phone to Yonex ;)

3. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    ns7000/8000/9000 technology still superior to slim 10, with or without nanotube or buckyball.