User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bbeshop.com was the originally belonged to the owner who now operates bbesports.com. there was a dispute somehow between these two. I dont know much about it. I only bought from bbesports.com since they provide local delivery within guangdong province.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had order from bbesports twice already and is very happy with there quick reply and service. Definetly one of the best place to get badminton stuff. Shipping is extremely fast too. Both time it was less than 5 business days and I am located in canada.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mtakako
    I had order from bbesports twice already and is very happy with there quick reply and service. Definetly one of the best place to get badminton stuff. Shipping is extremely fast too. Both time it was less than 5 business days and I am located in canada.
    may I ask: how much did you pay for the shipping and what was the item you bought? did you pay any duties for your order? I live in canada too but im very concerned with the shipping and duties. so I had my uncle bring the racket over for me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I brought 2 racket from there and the shipping is around 30 -35cdn. It is pretty expensive as it was send by express shipping. The handling weren't crazy since it is handle by canadapost once it enter canada. I have to pay taxes. But it was only like 10 dollar or so. It will definetly be alot cheaper if you uncle can bring it over for you. Although I have to pay for shipping, the racket that I brought there were still cheaper than if I were to buy it locally.
    Forget to mention they accepts paypal now. So that make it much easier.

Quote Originally Posted by frankcent
    may I ask: how much did you pay for the shipping and what was the item you bought? did you pay any duties for your order? I live in canada too but im very concerned with the shipping and duties. so I had my uncle bring the racket over for me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post BBEsports.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ay33
    You should try again. I email them in english, and they a very responsive. About ..within 2 business days, usually less, i receive a reply.
    I just bought two SwingPower Ti's from BBESports. they replied to each email within 24 hours and I got the custom-strung rackets within 5 working days, shipped to CA. I was impressed with service, and even with shipping the price was pretty good. Especially since I can't find that particular racket in the US now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2