User Tag List

Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Montreal, Quebec, Canada
    Posts
    463
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Error while trying to "upload product" to reviews

    I was trying to upload a racket to the review section (SOTX Woven 8 to the SOTX section) and I keep on getting this error message when I click on the confirm button.

    If the racket I wanted to review isn't already listed, is the "upload product" link the way to do it?

    This is the error message I got:

    MySQL error reported!

    Script: uploadproduct

    Query: INSERT INTO rp_products (id,user,userid,cat,date,manu,title,description,ke ywords,bigimage,bigimage2,bigimage3,approved,lastp ost,watermarked,extra1,extra2,extra3,extra4,extra5 ,extra6,ipaddress) values(NULL,'Jinryu', 6868, , 1109359707, 'SOTX', 'Power Boss WOVEN 8', '-Weight:86±2g -Balance point:285-295mm -Length:670±1mm -Balance point: 290 /- 5mm -Shaft stiffness:8.5-9.0 (this index is in comparison to other SOTX rackets) -Head: 100% HM Graphite, WOVEN -Shaft: Ultra HM Graphite -Isometric head ', '', 'w-8.jpg', '', '', 0, 1109359707, 'no','','','','','','','207.96.226.138')

    Result: You have an error in your SQL syntax near ' 1109359707, 'SOTX', 'Power Boss WOVEN 8', '-Weight:86±2g -Balance point:285-2' at line 2

    Database handle: Resource id #20

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    47
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinryu
    I was trying to upload a racket to the review section (SOTX Woven 8 to the SOTX section) and I keep on getting this error message when I click on the confirm button.

    If the racket I wanted to review isn't already listed, is the "upload product" link the way to do it?

    This is the error message I got:

    MySQL error reported!

    Script: uploadproduct

    Query: INSERT INTO rp_products (id,user,userid,cat,date,manu,title,description,ke ywords,bigimage,bigimage2,bigimage3,approved,lastp ost,watermarked,extra1,extra2,extra3,extra4,extra5 ,extra6,ipaddress) values(NULL,'Jinryu', 6868, , 1109359707, 'SOTX', 'Power Boss WOVEN 8', '-Weight:86±2g -Balance point:285-295mm -Length:670±1mm -Balance point: 290 /- 5mm -Shaft stiffness:8.5-9.0 (this index is in comparison to other SOTX rackets) -Head: 100% HM Graphite, WOVEN -Shaft: Ultra HM Graphite -Isometric head ', '', 'w-8.jpg', '', '', 0, 1109359707, 'no','','','','','','','207.96.226.138')

    Result: You have an error in your SQL syntax near ' 1109359707, 'SOTX', 'Power Boss WOVEN 8', '-Weight:86±2g -Balance point:285-2' at line 2

    Database handle: Resource id #20
    me too...
    I'm having problem to upload my racquet Volkl V9...
    got the same error as above....

    any idea to solve it....?

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    T.O.
    Posts
    2,096
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I dont think that ever properly worked

  4. #4
    Administrator kwun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Santa Clara, California, United States
    Posts
    36,130
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wawan
    me too...
    I'm having problem to upload my racquet Volkl V9...
    got the same error as above....

    any idea to solve it....?
    strange. as a couple of members has been able to upload successfully. can you try again?

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Basement Boiler Room
    Posts
    22,118
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kwun
    strange. as a couple of members has been able to upload successfully. can you try again?
    maybe it has a secret firewall that smartly filter out review of fakes

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    47
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cooler
    maybe it has a secret firewall that smartly filter out review of fakes
    hehehe....come on....its not like fake yonex or what...
    its just volkl....

    btw...this time...succeed
    Last edited by wawan; 05-24-2005 at 03:35 AM.

Similar Threads

  1. The "U", the "G" and the "tension" specifications of a Badminton racket
    By chris-ccc in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 85
    : 07-07-2014, 06:54 AM
  2. How do you define the difference "power" & "speed" regarding rackets?
    By Robin76 in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 3
    : 11-17-2011, 10:54 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    : 09-05-2010, 04:59 AM
  4. Yonex Fake Product & "original"
    By clearng in forum Identify Fake Racket (Price/Source/Serial/Photos are required)
    Replies: 9
    : 01-26-2007, 07:49 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    : 11-22-2006, 05:18 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •