User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 35 to 45 of 45
  1. #35
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Bishan
    Posts
    18
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Walfisch

    suggestion if u do not drive -

    1) take 153 or 105 from the bus stop just outside the Toa Payoh bus interchange along Lorong 2) alight either at

    (a) bus stop at Jalan Toa Payoh (opposite Trellis Towers) and walk towards Police Academy or

    (b) at CJC (next bus stop) ...and cross the overhead bridge.

    2) Walk past Trellis Towers, along Jalan Toa Payoh, pass Lee Ah Mooi Old folks home and cross the busy junction to Police Academy

    (3) take taxi.

  2. #36
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Choa Chu Kang Area
    Posts
    883
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by feizhu
    Hi all,
    would any of you be interested in playing at Police Academy this coming Sat, 3/09/05 from 3-5pm? Minimum will have 2 courts. Max 3 courts. Water cooler and shower facilities available, but must change for visitor pass to go in. If interested, please post here? Thank you

    ps: Cost is $2-$3/pax
    Is confirmed under whose name? Is there a person hp number ot contact? Are outsiders allowed to enter the policy academy? What is teh occasion? and how many players are there already? Is this a regular event or only one-off? What is teh skill level of the game/players? You may also reply to my eddy.fan@eulerhermes.com so that I can let people from my group know.


    Thank you.

  3. #37
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    106
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Fan
    Is confirmed under whose name? Is there a person hp number ot contact? Are outsiders allowed to enter the policy academy? What is teh occasion? and how many players are there already? Is this a regular event or only one-off? What is teh skill level of the game/players? You may also reply to my eddy.fan@eulerhermes.com so that I can let people from my group know.


    Thank you.
    Hi sorry for the late reply. Didn't notice your post. To answer your questions, outsiders are allowed to enter but you have to change for a visitor pass. Number of players vary from 4 to 12. Skill level also ranges, but mostly advanced beginner. Its a regular event as long as the courts aren't taken up for activities.

  4. #38
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    19
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by feizhu
    Hi sorry for the late reply. Didn't notice your post. To answer your questions, outsiders are allowed to enter but you have to change for a visitor pass. Number of players vary from 4 to 12. Skill level also ranges, but mostly advanced beginner. Its a regular event as long as the courts aren't taken up for activities.
    Hi guys, so I assume that every saturday there will be a group playing there? Is there anyone which we can contact?

    To get into PA, do we just say we're there to play badminton, or do we need someone to bring us in?

    Playing this saturday?

    Cheers,
    Melvin

  5. #39
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    106
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by walfisch
    Hi guys, so I assume that every saturday there will be a group playing there? Is there anyone which we can contact?

    To get into PA, do we just say we're there to play badminton, or do we need someone to bring us in?

    Playing this saturday?

    Cheers,
    Melvin
    Hi,You just need to tell them you are there to play badminton. This saturday we are playing. If you are interested, please drop me a pm. I think theres only 1 slot left.

  6. #40
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Choa Chu Kang Area
    Posts
    883
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by feizhu
    Hi sorry for the late reply. Didn't notice your post. To answer your questions, outsiders are allowed to enter but you have to change for a visitor pass. Number of players vary from 4 to 12. Skill level also ranges, but mostly advanced beginner. Its a regular event as long as the courts aren't taken up for activities.
    ok. Is there anyone to contact for this matter? Any team leader we can liase with? I haf 5 guys here who are willing to join. But you only have 2 courts? Any hp number?

  7. #41
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    106
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Fan
    ok. Is there anyone to contact for this matter? Any team leader we can liase with? I haf 5 guys here who are willing to join. But you only have 2 courts? Any hp number?
    Hi kindly check your pm. Thank you.

  8. #42
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    15
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Thumbs up hi

    Quote Originally Posted by stiGma
    FInding immediate player...want to play at toa payoh...on weekends
    Perhaps you try Zarinah Abdullah ( former Wordl No.3 ) and 15 years singapore no.1, weekly lessons she provide with alot of fun and good improvements lesson in groups for the working class, nice environment and pro lessons. Call her mobile 94527571 !

  9. #43
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    TP
    Posts
    74
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default hope to join in the game

    hi... are you all still playing in a group?? can i join too?

  10. #44
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    sg
    Posts
    10
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    would be very surprised if there's a reply to this close to 4 yrs old thread.
    Anyway, I would be interested to join in to play around the region too.
    For casual, non hostile play!

  11. #45
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toa payoh
    Posts
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Can I join u all for the badminton game..long time no play,hope can play again..yr guy play every week? 96838411

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Similar Threads

  1. Finding for Ipoh group of Intermediate Level
    By RyuHayabusa5985 in forum Malaysia
    Replies: 1
    : 03-30-2012, 02:55 AM
  2. Finding group at potong pasir cc
    By Edwardkcy in forum Singapore
    Replies: 0
    : 02-11-2012, 09:57 PM
  3. Finding group at Melaka
    By michael90 in forum Malaysia
    Replies: 7
    : 05-21-2010, 11:00 PM
  4. Looking for group in Toa Payoh
    By ckheng123 in forum Singapore
    Replies: 3
    : 10-10-2008, 10:28 AM
  5. finding for playing group around melbourne city
    By Loyd21 in forum Australia / New Zealand
    Replies: 4
    : 09-02-2006, 12:56 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •