User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Walfisch

suggestion if u do not drive -

1) take 153 or 105 from the bus stop just outside the Toa Payoh bus interchange along Lorong 2) alight either at

(a) bus stop at Jalan Toa Payoh (opposite Trellis Towers) and walk towards Police Academy or

(b) at CJC (next bus stop) ...and cross the overhead bridge.

2) Walk past Trellis Towers, along Jalan Toa Payoh, pass Lee Ah Mooi Old folks home and cross the busy junction to Police Academy

(3) take taxi.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by feizhu
    Hi all,
    would any of you be interested in playing at Police Academy this coming Sat, 3/09/05 from 3-5pm? Minimum will have 2 courts. Max 3 courts. Water cooler and shower facilities available, but must change for visitor pass to go in. If interested, please post here? Thank you

ps: Cost is $2-$3/pax
    Is confirmed under whose name? Is there a person hp number ot contact? Are outsiders allowed to enter the policy academy? What is teh occasion? and how many players are there already? Is this a regular event or only one-off? What is teh skill level of the game/players? You may also reply to my eddy.fan@eulerhermes.com so that I can let people from my group know.

Thank you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Fan
    Is confirmed under whose name? Is there a person hp number ot contact? Are outsiders allowed to enter the policy academy? What is teh occasion? and how many players are there already? Is this a regular event or only one-off? What is teh skill level of the game/players? You may also reply to my eddy.fan@eulerhermes.com so that I can let people from my group know.

Thank you.
    Hi sorry for the late reply. Didn't notice your post. To answer your questions, outsiders are allowed to enter but you have to change for a visitor pass. Number of players vary from 4 to 12. Skill level also ranges, but mostly advanced beginner. Its a regular event as long as the courts aren't taken up for activities.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi sorry for the late reply. Didn't notice your post. To answer your questions, outsiders are allowed to enter but you have to change for a visitor pass. Number of players vary from 4 to 12. Skill level also ranges, but mostly advanced beginner. Its a regular event as long as the courts aren't taken up for activities.
    Hi guys, so I assume that every saturday there will be a group playing there? Is there anyone which we can contact?

To get into PA, do we just say we're there to play badminton, or do we need someone to bring us in?

Playing this saturday?

Cheers,
    Melvin

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by walfisch
    Hi guys, so I assume that every saturday there will be a group playing there? Is there anyone which we can contact?

To get into PA, do we just say we're there to play badminton, or do we need someone to bring us in?

Playing this saturday?

Cheers,
    Melvin
    Hi,You just need to tell them you are there to play badminton. This saturday we are playing. If you are interested, please drop me a pm. I think theres only 1 slot left.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok. Is there anyone to contact for this matter? Any team leader we can liase with? I haf 5 guys here who are willing to join. But you only have 2 courts? Any hp number?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Fan
    ok. Is there anyone to contact for this matter? Any team leader we can liase with? I haf 5 guys here who are willing to join. But you only have 2 courts? Any hp number?
    Hi kindly check your pm. Thank you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up hi

Quote Originally Posted by stiGma
    FInding immediate player...want to play at toa payoh...on weekends
    Perhaps you try Zarinah Abdullah ( former Wordl No.3 ) and 15 years singapore no.1, weekly lessons she provide with alot of fun and good improvements lesson in groups for the working class, nice environment and pro lessons. Call her mobile 94527571 !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default hope to join in the game

hi... are you all still playing in a group?? can i join too?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

would be very surprised if there's a reply to this close to 4 yrs old thread.
    Anyway, I would be interested to join in to play around the region too.
    For casual, non hostile play!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can I join u all for the badminton game..long time no play,hope can play again..yr guy play every week? 96838411

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3