User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default New racket- Greatfull for any help

Hi all,

This time last year I started playing badminton again after about 9 years off.

I am currently using a nanoray 100 but last week a guy at my club clashed with my racket and now there is a small hairline crack, I think it's only time before it goes completely.

I am looking for a new racket, hope you guys can give me some recommendations

At the moment I only play doubles, mostly at the back attacking however I do occasionally play at the front.

I would say I am an intermediate player and my budget is 90

- I did try the ArcSaber Z-Slash in the shop and it felt great before I found out how much it was.

thanks for any help

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What about this one? The price is in the US $, but please check the specs. Instead of a head-light racket for attacking from the back, maybe an even balance will help you get a bit more power and yet not bog you down like a head-heavy racket would at the net.
    http://www.badmintonalley.com/Yonex_...aber-delta.htm

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you open to trying other racket brands? I would suggest the Bravesword 12... now THAT's a racket, REALLY fast and easy to maneuver, but it's mid flex which means it's a bit laggy. The MX90 is also a great choice, a bit slower than the Bravesword 12, but a bit stiffer and slightly weighty in the head adding a bit of weight in the head.
    Hope it helps!