User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    caligula

Default Re: try again

Oh dear - not only have I struck a sensitive chord with you by giving my honest feedback to your approach and manner which has promted your further outrage - but I can see that not only do you need lessons in constructive response - you also need lessons in English and sayings...

"That's the pot calling the kettle black" is the saying my dear - consider todays lesson complete.

Maverick

Honest feedback u say?? So if i give my honest feedback, u brand me arrogant?? Freedom of speech doesn't seemed to go down too well with ur chain of thoughts. Another sign of ur communistic background. So where do u come from??

Outrage?? How do u know i am outraged?? By my exclamation marks or from the way i write?? These posts are all lifeless and emotional states of mind can't be deduced. Your first post in response to mine seemed filled with exclamations as well. Does that mean u are outraged as well?? If that's the case, well then, calm down kid.

And as for the sensitive cord issue. Since u responded to my post first, i wonder who has struck a sensitive cord?

Is that the only lesson u can give?? Pot kettle black is just a short form of wat u said above. Your lack of exposue to this language as used throughout the world is appalling i must say. Have a look at other forums throughout the world and u will see this phrase crop up more than once.

The lesson for today?? Broaden ur narrow mind.

Maverick

And if u happen to refer to my spelling for "kettle", that was a typo error that can happen to anyone who types quickly. Again, please broaden ur narrow mind.

And also, u haven't answer my earlier question. Are u a regular poster in this forum posting under a different name?? Trying not to ruin ur reputation, hypocrite?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now, isn't this fun, everyone?

Maverick

Entertaiment at its best!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Whoa!

where is this hostility coming from, Maverick? your first 2 replies DOES come off a little condescending or insulting. this 3rd one comes off downright hostile. perhaps the accusation of being arrogant was a bit strong but it appears that maybe it is not completely off the mark. while the idea of practice is not a bad (or arrogant) idea, the tone of your replies puts us off a bit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Entertainment?

not entertained at all... annoyed & slightly amused. enough with the hostility already.

Maverick

Default Re: Entertainment?

Hey, it takes two hands to clap, mind u.

Maverick

Default Re: Whoa!

Well, have u consider that caligula replies (being a direct attack) puts me off as well??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Basics for Smash

I advice you back to basics like

1 Meet the birdie as high as you can
    2.Meet it squarely ( the head of the racket is parallel to the net )
    3.Meet it in front of your body so that trajectory would be steep down and not like a curve.

Initially don't try to put more power first ensure the above three points are happening then slowly apply more force along the snap action and follow through

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2