User Tag List

Page 30 of 46 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    from what i gather from this forum, seems a lot of people like Ti10. would you guys like to share why? ( even if tis just colour its fine!)

basically anything about Ti10!
    really? i don't.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aivenyy View Post
    really? i don't.
    a lot doesn't mean everyone...please read

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blindfury View Post
    which generation?
    2 and 3

Not a big fan of generation 1 and seldom use it so can't comment on its durability

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ryim_ View Post
    mind providing some more information...? such as string tension and how it broke...etc
    All strung at 26lbs using BG80, one string / knot method
    1 of them my fault - hit the floor while rescuing a shuttle in a competition.. the racket broke into 2 pieces and everyone just watched in awe . Having said that, I've had similar accidents in a few other rackets and they were all fine.

The other 4 all cracked at different places of the frame.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Angry Share bad experience with the badminton shop at Queensway

Hi,

Just to share some bad experience with the badminton shop at Queensway. I went to restring my racket ($16 with Yonex BG66) at Queensway last week. On the following day, the recket was collected. Just played for few strokes (less than 5 minutes), the string broke. I went back to the same shop and check with them. The shop owner said it is caused by player's mis-hit, so I paid again and made the new string with them. After collected the racket and played two days later, the same thing happened and the string broke again after a few strokes. So I went back to the shop, the shop owner said again it caused by mis-hit, the player must be blamed. So I did not restring the third times with the shop. When I wanted to take photo of the shop, the owner speaks Hokkien 4 letters dirty words. The shop name is:

Gala Sports
    #01-33 Queensway Shopping Centre
    Tel: 6476 1227

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why are you posting this in a thread about the Ti-10 racket? Also, if you don't like his stringing then don't use him....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Xpressions View Post
    Hi,

Just to share some bad experience with the badminton shop at Queensway. I went to restring my racket ($16 with Yonex BG66) at Queensway last week. On the following day, the recket was collected. Just played for few strokes (less than 5 minutes), the string broke. I went back to the same shop and check with them. The shop owner said it is caused by player's mis-hit, so I paid again and made the new string with them. After collected the racket and played two days later, the same thing happened and the string broke again after a few strokes. So I went back to the shop, the shop owner said again it caused by mis-hit, the player must be blamed. So I did not restring the third times with the shop. When I wanted to take photo of the shop, the owner speaks Hokkien 4 letters dirty words. The shop name is:

Gala Sports
    #01-33 Queensway Shopping Centre
    Tel: 6476 1227
    does this have anything to do with the Ti-10? or was that the racket you were using?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had very bad experience in Gala Sports before too. The boss is quite rude. I hate the way he speaks, and show a very "lan ci" face to customer. I nvr go the shop after that. Sry, not purposely to flame it.
    Last edited by PapA_xlonG; 01-29-2010 at 03:09 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If everything work I will receive my first new TI-10 3rd Gen on monday~hope that lufthansa will do his job. Actually I wanted to buy the 2nd Gen but the shop owner told that the chance to buy a 2nd Gen is very low. I know that eshops like e78 still sells the 2nd Gen IP coded but however. I personal prefer to buy a raquet as a shop. If sth went wrong you still can complain Seems that emmy sports stocks didnīt carry them anymore.

So my girlfriend just bought the 3rd Gen. does anyone know with which bag the ti 10 comes with?

price: 740 HK$

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by clife View Post
    If everything work I will receive my first new TI-10 3rd Gen on monday~hope that lufthansa will do his job. Actually I wanted to buy the 2nd Gen but the shop owner told that the chance to buy a 2nd Gen is very low. I know that eshops like e78 still sells the 2nd Gen IP coded but however. I personal prefer to buy a raquet as a shop. If sth went wrong you still can complain Seems that emmy sports stocks didnīt carry them anymore.

So my girlfriend just bought the 3rd Gen. does anyone know with which bag the ti 10 comes with?

price: 740 HK$
    FYI, e78 has a retail location. The 2nd and 3rd gen Ti-10s that I've purchased from e78 came with a 3 racket bag that I wouldn't use.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question

where can i buy a ti-10 in toronto?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default my first ti-10 =)

My new TI-10

Name:  img0891j.jpg
Views: 1030
Size:  69.5 KB

Name:  img0889mh.jpg
Views: 1028
Size:  56.1 KB

Name:  img0896ll.jpg
Views: 1028
Size:  50.8 KB

When I went to string it, my stringer was quite doubtfully about the string tension I requested around 24lbs~11kg with BG 80 maybe it was his first time but whatever.

By searching through this forum I heard that the frame is a little bit fragile~or? I got a 3U G4 version

should I use a lower tension?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

24 Lbs should be fine clife, don't worry. By stringing it to 24 Lbs or even 26/27 Lbs, it won't destroy the racket, unless u have a bad clashing the racket with other things,eg ur partners racket.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WOOO HOOOOO!!!! i just got my TI-10 3rd gen 3UG5 BG80 26lbs two hours ago... cant wait to test it.. waaaaahhhh... so excited.. hehehhehe...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't go aove 26lbs. Constant stringing will cause the string to bite into the graphite. That's because yonex racket is quite fragile due to the graphite.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by huangxl View Post
    Don't go aove 26lbs. Constant stringing will cause the string to bite into the graphite. That's because yonex racket is quite fragile due to the graphite.
    this is not necessarily what will happen as i have seen players constantly at 28lbs and they don't seem to have any problems. i think a good stringer will minimize the chance of this happening but i could be wrong.

Page 30 of 46 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast