User Tag List

Page 32 of 46 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How is the 3rd gen ti-10 compared to nanospeed 9900? In terms of power, maneuverability, defence, feel and control? I wish to purchase a spare racquet for my 9900...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

when i go & purchase Ultima 72 Pro shoe today , ask again the price of Ti10 RM480 inculsive of Bg66 seems to be a fair deal to me

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What is the best price for Ti10 now?
    Thank You

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KLFreedom View Post
    How is the 3rd gen ti-10 compared to nanospeed 9900? In terms of power, maneuverability, defence, feel and control? I wish to purchase a spare racquet for my 9900...
    The NS9900 is more powerful. The NS9900 would be faster, because the aero(round) frame. Imo the Ti10 has better feel and control. I like the Ti10 more in defence. Because the frame of the ns9900 is wider. The chance the frame touch the shuttle is bigger if you mishit. Both are fast enough for defence.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have played with both and feel the 9900 to be noticeably faster and have a little bit more power. That said however I think the Ti10 has better feel and is more forgiving. Ti10 tires me out slower than the 9900. I also feel much less vibrations from miss hits on the Ti10 (I believe that shaft is much more flexible).

Since the Ti10 was 50% less expensive than the 9900 I went with the Ti10. Sure the 9900 feels nice and I play better, but I used the extra money to buy shoes . Besides I can improve other areas (tactics, stamina) and make up the difference in playing performance without spending more.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile

Hello.

I know I dug up an old thread that somehow still has some following. Having read good reviews about ti-10 I asked my sister in the Philippines to check out the price at The Yonex Shop in SM Megallmall. Surprisingly the racket costs Php9,300.00 = USD 213.00 almost the same price of my 8dx which I had a good deal.

I really want to buy it but it seems it's not worth buying because of the price. My second option is to buy it in Singapore through a friend. Does anyone know where to buy it or like the price range?

Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just got a gen3 to try
    Been using a gen2 for a very long time , actually have 6 of them

I find that the 7-10 oclock position is a bit slimmer in width than the gen2
    Dunno if anyone else finds this on their racket

Both racket strung same way (drop weight)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by playmaker View Post
    Hello.

I know I dug up an old thread that somehow still has some following. Having read good reviews about ti-10 I asked my sister in the Philippines to check out the price at The Yonex Shop in SM Megallmall. Surprisingly the racket costs Php9,300.00 = USD 213.00 almost the same price of my 8dx which I had a good deal.

I really want to buy it but it seems it's not worth buying because of the price. My second option is to buy it in Singapore through a friend. Does anyone know where to buy it or like the price range?

Thanks.
    U r probably looking at a gen2
    The purple (gen3) one should be cheaper
    Around low 100s USD

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

can you string it to 28-30lbs?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bro,
    1. may i know why ns9900 ve wider frame can contribute to faster speed and good defence compare to ti10?
    2. ns9900 claimed to be more powerful smash becoz so its stiff shaft compare ti10 with med stiff shaft?
    3.what design in ti10 contribute for its control and better feel? bcoz t110 is balance weight and ns9900 is much lighter head?
    4.if NS is light head, AT is heavy head and Ti series is more on what category?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NS9900 is faster because it's balance point is lower. The NS9900 has a slightly more aero frame than the boxier Ti-10, but you probably wouldn't notice it much.

You really can't say that the shaft is the only factor contributing to the power. It's a mix of balance, shaft, head stiffness, balance point, and style of play. I hit harder on some days on the Ti-10 than the NS9900.

To me the Ti-10 would feel better because the shaft is not as stiff and can help absorb vibrations from mis-hits. 9900 feels VERY fast can light compared to Ti-10, but any mis hit and you WILL feel it.

Ti-10 is a very well balanced racquet in my opinion. I play with Z-slash and Ti-10 mainly. Both have longer shaft for more flex and are very forgiving in miss-hit. Arc-Z swings much faster but you can tell the sweet spot is smaller. I can't do direct comparison because they currently have different strings. Normally I'll pick the Ti-10 for doubles and Z-slash for singles. You have more time to setup shots in singles so I can time my swing better on the Z. Again, this is for my personal tastes. I sometimes will switch it up depending if I'm having a bad day with the Ti-10.

For the price, I say go for the Ti-10. I bought mine in HK when my mother visted there for about $98 USD. The NS9900 was $160 and I figured I wasn't going to notice the difference, so I bought 2 Ti-10 for almost the price of one NS9900.

Finally as a comparison I have popped my Ti-10 strings twice already from playing so much with it over all my other racquets (Arc 7, Z-Slash) and have only strung the Z-slash and Arc7 once. I play 2-3 times per week for 3-4 hours.
    Last edited by dimcorner; 10-07-2010 at 04:16 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dimcorner View Post
    NS9900 is faster because it's balance point is lower. The NS9900 has a slightly more aero frame than the boxier Ti-10, but you probably wouldn't notice it much.

You really can't say that the shaft is the only factor contributing to the power. It's a mix of balance, shaft, head stiffness, balance point, and style of play. I hit harder on some days on the Ti-10 than the NS9900.

To me the Ti-10 would feel better because the shaft is not as stiff and can help absorb vibrations from mis-hits. 9900 feels VERY fast can light compared to Ti-10, but any mis hit and you WILL feel it.

Ti-10 is a very well balanced racquet in my opinion. I play with Z-slash and Ti-10 mainly. Both have longer shaft for more flex and are very forgiving in miss-hit. Arc-Z swings much faster but you can tell the sweet spot is smaller. I can't do direct comparison because they currently have different strings. Normally I'll pick the Ti-10 for doubles and Z-slash for singles. You have more time to setup shots in singles so I can time my swing better on the Z. Again, this is for my personal tastes. I sometimes will switch it up depending if I'm having a bad day with the Ti-10.

For the price, I say go for the Ti-10. I bought mine in HK when my mother visted there for about $98 USD. The NS9900 was $160 and I figured I wasn't going to notice the difference, so I bought 2 Ti-10 for almost the price of one NS9900.

Finally as a comparison I have popped my Ti-10 strings twice already from playing so much with it over all my other racquets (Arc 7, Z-Slash) and have only strung the Z-slash and Arc7 once. I play 2-3 times per week for 3-4 hours.
    from ur personal comment, wat best string combination for ti10 and z-slash?
    as both ti10 and zslash ve longer shaft therefore both ve same stiffness?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have used Zymax 62, 67, NGB98, BG-68Ti, BG75Ti, BG85.

So far I like the Zymax 62 at 26lbs tension
    I also like NGB98 at 25lbs but string is more expensive
    BG85 at 25lbs is very good as well but more expensive than ZyMax

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chanman87 View Post
    U r probably looking at a gen2
    The purple (gen3) one should be cheaper
    Around low 100s USD
    Thanks Chanman87.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bro,
    Can anyone confirm that Ti10 weight spec are 2U = 90-95g; 3U = 85-89g ?
    which mean in max the diff can varies up to 9g and its still maintain in well balance point...
    will shaft stiffness goes stiffer from 3U to 2U for Ti10 ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi guys im new here, i just want to ask if how to know the Ti-10 generation?
    because i dont know what gen is mine. i have a Ti-10 Long SP has a cone code 211211 SP

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rmckinley View Post
    hi guys im new here, i just want to ask if how to know the Ti-10 generation?
    because i dont know what gen is mine. i have a Ti-10 Long SP has a cone code 211211 SP
    what colour is it?