User Tag List

Page 6 of 46 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Could not agree with Ants more. I do similar thing - using Ti10 for practice as it could help to build up your arm power and strength. To continuously hold up a Ti10 on a frame-up attacking position on net interception practice is quite a demanding task. But when it comes to actual match play - I prefer to switch to either my SOTX Woven 8A or Kason TSF 109, both will provide easier swing.

Quote Originally Posted by ants
    Nice one.. i've gotten a ti-10 CP. But usually i use it for practice. Not for play. I prefer mp99 or At700 for regular play than ti-10.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how much do u all pay for ur ti 10 im planing to get 1 im in s'pore

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by racketinter
    how much do u all pay for ur ti 10 im planing to get 1 im in s'pore
    You can check it out in the thread http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...ad.php?t=15401 . Or from what I know the cheapest one in Singapore is S$150 in Sembawang shopping centre. Not too sure about that, but you can check it out in the thread above. My dad is in Abu Dhabi. He told me it costs 220 Dirhams there, which converts to S$100-120.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi. I wanna buy a Ti-10. Last time I used to play with my friend's Ti-10 2U and I felt it was really good. It was the most 'feared' racket in our group. Anyone who used it for games was considered potentially 'dangerous'.
    But that was a 2U. I'm wondering if a 2U performs better or a 3U. I know that a 3U is more manuerable and a 2U is more powerful. So each one has it's own plus and minus. I wonder which one, the 2U or the 3U, wins over the other. Could someone give their views on this?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2U Ti-10 is a great training racquet and if i'm not tired, i can generate more power from 2U.

In the final analysis, since Kaizen plays competitively in Singapore 'A' Division boys, where the pace of the attack is faster, definitely 3U is preferable for better defence. But you can still train with a 2U since the transition to 3U is quite easy.

But I'm wondering, since Kaizen, you use NS8000 / AT700. Why not stick with those? At the recent Cheers international junior tournament, i didn't notice a single player with Ti-10. The most common Yonex racquets used seemed to be AT700 and MP99.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by storkbill
    2U Ti-10 is a great training racquet and if i'm not tired, i can generate more power from 2U.

In the final analysis, since Kaizen plays competitively in Singapore 'A' Division boys, where the pace of the attack is faster, definitely 3U is preferable for better defence. But you can still train with a 2U since the transition to 3U is quite easy.

But I'm wondering, since Kaizen, you use NS8000 / AT700. Why not stick with those? At the recent Cheers international junior tournament, i didn't notice a single player with Ti-10. The most common Yonex racquets used seemed to be AT700 and MP99.
    Hmmm..Thanks for your view. I have been wanting a Ti-10 since 3 years ago, but have not been able to own even one at all. The Ti-10 which my friend had was very favourable. I liked it a lot and it was my favourite racket until NS8K came into my life. So Ti-10 has moved to second spot. However, I'll never let go the chance to own one. Now I'm looking for a racket pertially as a back-up for my NS8K and partially as a replacement for my broken AT700. So, I was considering a Ti-10, given that it's my second favourite racket. But the Ti-10 and the NS8K are totally different except for their shaft stiffness. So it wouldn't make a good back-up for my NS8K. And from what you have said, I think I would drop the idea of buying the Ti-10, at least for now, and buy another one as I've got to give more importance to tournaments. But I'll buy a Ti-10 for sure, probably after the tournaments, after I've got enough money.

Thanks for views again. See you around at BC.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ti 10 is the best

I got 5 of then and gonna get 1 again.mine is 2ug5 2002 and 2 2ug4 2004
    and one old racket.
    but the 2004 version feel stiffer than 2002 version.
    2004 version feel like Hammer when u smash.
    but when u play defense u got to hold the racket in the cap,because of the head heavines.
    i really in love with this racket ialready try mp,armortec and nano buat i sold them all and trade with this Grey Beast.
    this racket is the most racket used by pro. even KKK switch to ti 10 from ar700 and even the fastest shot made by fu haifeng used by this racket.
    it rocks baby

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by surge
    from what i gather from this forum, seems a lot of people like Ti10. would you guys like to share why? ( even if tis just colour its fine!)

basically anything about Ti10!
    i myself haven't used my Ti10 for quite a long time...but i still love the colour scheme that it has...no other rackets come close

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lets put a bet to see if Mr, Sir Dinkslot and *break* a Ti-10, using Dinkslot approved hits!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    Lets put a bet to see if Mr, Sir Dinkslot and *break* a Ti-10, using Dinkslot approved hits!
    I hurt a couple of Ti10s but sold them before there was any major damage. The current owners have not reported back to me so I guess they are happy with racket.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess it serves as a good break-in peroid for them I assume =)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Ti 10 Nickname

hi everyone does anybody have a good nick name for ti10???
    cause i cannot find the suite nickname for this racket.but i have a few suggestion like grey beast,quicksilver,sledge hammer.
    anyone got an idea??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Tao Long Dao (pingying?) The Tao Long single edge sword

Quote Originally Posted by kristian
    hi everyone does anybody have a good nick name for ti10???
    cause i cannot find the suite nickname for this racket.but i have a few suggestion like grey beast,quicksilver,sledge hammer.
    anyone got an idea??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Specs of Ti10??

Hi guys,
    I finally got a new racket, and its a New ti10. Its a gift from my gf. I know i am blessed.

But well, back on track, the purpose of this thread is to inquire the specs of the new ti10. I have searched through the forum and cant seem to find one solid stand.

May i know what is the exact specs of the ti10? I have heard from people, that it is a balanced, flexible racket. But the specs on Yonex prove otherwise. Some people claim that the new ti10 has became a defensive racket, but on the other hand, if i had not remembered wrongly, FHF achieved his world fastest smash record with the new ti10. If ti10 is a defensive racket, Why would an offensive player like FHF use a ti10?

Does anyone know where i can find a website to look for the specs? Ti series dont seem to be in the yonex official websites.

Will try to upload my ti10 soon, hope u guys can ans my qns.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's even balanced, moderate stiff IMO. Slightly head light though.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Athelete1234 View Post
    It's even balanced, moderate stiff IMO. Slightly head light though.
    yes, to the above-mentioned...........

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Ti-10 is a beast of a racquet

I just tried my first Ti-10 racquet yesterday.
    Switch from Nanospeed 9000X to Ti-10.

My review

Pros: awesome racquet head speed when swung overhead...feels like a tennis racquet...has its own momentum. Great smashes and clears are generated. Baseline shots are easy with this racquet. The super slim stiff shaft coupled with the heavy broad racquet head is responsible for this great swing.

Cons: Repetitive smashes with this racquet causes tennis elbow and shoulder pain...just like in Tennis. This racquet feels heavy compared to the Nanospeed or armortec series...eg 3U versions. Need to carry weights to strengthen the shoulder areas first before playing with this racquet.

Trade off: Limit gameplay to 1 hour instead of 2 or 3 hours. The racquet has great power but can be very tough on the shoulder/elbow.

Page 6 of 46 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast