User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default HeLp!!! in need of training

Hello all! i am in need of a badminton school in china or hong kong that i would be able to stay at for the whole year!!! i need training at a high level and i realize going to asia is the only way it can be provided. please help me find a badmminton school where i will be able to stay for a year. costs are not a problem. thank you

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Konnichiwa
    Hello all! i am in need of a badminton school in china or hong kong that i would be able to stay at for the whole year!!! i need training at a high level and i realize going to asia is the only way it can be provided. please help me find a badmminton school where i will be able to stay for a year. costs are not a problem. thank you
    There is a very good school in Guangzhou. Do you need full board and lodging at the badminton school as well? As you are still a student, can you really take one whole year off to enrol at a badminton school in this part of the world? What level of play are you in? If you are still keen, please pm me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Konnichiwa
    I can help arrange you to train at badminton schools in Shanghai, or even with the professional team here, if you are up to it. Contact me at yy@shanghaibadminton.com, to discuss in detail

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default need training camp as well

hi. my name is Han yao jie, i live in norway, but i'm chinese.
    i play badminton in norway and i figured out that i need to get better and fast. i know how to play, played for some time now and now i wonder if there is a badminton camp in china that i can go to to get better.

i'm only 14 so i thought that if i wanted to get better then i need to start young.

please someone help me finding a badminton camp in china for my summer holidays(about 2 months)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Han_yaojie

please someone help me finding a badminton camp in china for my summer holidays(about 2 months)
    A wonderful member of this board sent me quite a bit of information... I will pass it along to you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks for your help:P