question about bags

Discussion in 'Badminton Bag' started by Eluder, Mar 8, 2005.

1. Eluder

Eluder Regular Member

student
    helloo all
    Id like to ask u do u know or maybe have and can tell me more about bags: im about to buy one yonex and dont no which one i like from the pic http://www.yonex.co.jp/intl/tennis/products/bags.html
    bag730 and bag 724 - can i put racquets into bag 730 olso? or what is destenation of it? and what mean pro or tour series?
    regards

2. bluejeff

bluejeff Regular Member

Developer
    all bags have their dimensions shown, go measure it! :)

3. Eluder

Eluder Regular Member

student
    i know it. but is bag 730 designed to carry racguets or just clothes and than i would have to buy another for racquet?

4. Xuser

Xuser Regular Member

Computer Network Analyst
    I think the 730 is a big bag designed to carry clothes and racquets and other stuff to bring along with you to a tournament. I currently owned a similar style bag (not Yonex) and it has tons of room for racquets, shoes, towels, etc.
    I just bought a 524 and it has just enough room for my 5 racquets, 5 tubes of birds, a pair of shoes, some grips, ankle braces, knee braces, elbow braces
    :p and the outer pouch is also big enough for money change and whatever u have in small size.
    Thinking seriously about the 2424-9 one actually. The 2424-9 can hold 9 racquets and a dual strap for free hand carry.

5. simonob007

simonob007 Regular Member

I have the 724, I can fit in it 4 rackets (i could probably fit more if I had more), badminton shoes, towel, change of clothes and a drink. The straps are quite nice as well cuz I can carry it like a rucksac if I need to take it to uni with me. Its a great bag!

6. stantan

stantan Regular Member

Attorney-at-Law
    I bought the 724 as well. 1500 baht in Bangkok if Im not mistaken.

I would have gotten the 2424 if it were on sale. I have no problem with the bag as it is except for the shoe storage area, which actually takes a large portion of one of the bag's compartment.

Considering that my old Yonex bag had a separate compartment on the sides for my shoes, this bag is not as big as it looks because of it. :)

7. Xuser

Xuser Regular Member

Computer Network Analyst
    Not enough room for shoes

Your're correct Stantan. My 524 is quite similar to the 724 and I find the shoe compartment is small. That is why I'm thinking of upgrading to a 2424-9! Yeah, holds 9 racquets! Supposedly, this is a tennis bag but should work with badminton.

8. takahira

takahira Regular Member

Something to do with software
    I currently do own a 724 bag... great investment indeed... ample of room for 5 rackets on 1 side, then clothes for the other slot... there's also a slot for shoes... so yea... depending on your needs...