User Tag List

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bTW guys if you want to set a game at your preferred court. kindly post the address and Sched. with the court price... budget is everything ^^V

at 365 the per court is 250per hour. about the Q-ing, well i dunu noob nga eh......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rndzz View Post
    Hi neavalmi0421,

First of all, getting tired typing your account name. tsk tsk ^^V
    youre right 365 in pasay the owner are koreans. they held a competition last June 4, 2011 didnt watch tho.

about youre question. since em a total noobs (newbie) i cant play Q-ing with all the monster (players) at 365. all of them are "Halimaw".
    so me and me ofc mates and friends often play at court number six, and its a per court game. usually we play 2 to 3 hrs. every friday.
    wednesday i play at FTI taguig city. its cheap^^V

about you. i really think your one of them (halimaw). ^^V hihihihihi.....

looking forward to seeing you guys.... and gels....

^^V
    Hi Randy ,

My name is newton and i am only an intermediate player. I have been playing for 3 years now and started at very old age of 40. Like you when i started i played 3 to 4 times a week for 3 to 5 months i believe, and the improvement was very fast for me and within that period i was able to join the Q-ing already. You know, badminton central is the only "coach" i got and thanks to this forum i learned a lot...really a lot... from techinical, tactical, and physical. I still dont play well but i transferred what i have learned from BC to my kids and they are the "halimaws".. especially my son.

I usually play here in Gen Trias (RST) and sometimes in Bacoor (Theresian).

If you ever had a chance to visit here in cavite let me know so we can play some games.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello Newton,

Thanks for your reply. very few of us Filipino players chat here.

I expected that your an halimaw (thru me eyes). my son also is liking the sport. that's why em planing for him to have a coach for hes training. my son will be using me X3. i have to buy a new racket for me. hehehehehe. yah know the kids....

I've worked at gen. trias sometime ago. at metrolab @ gateway manggahan gen trias. i resigned tho due to me family. but now em here at pasay city. like you i learned a lot from youtube and this site. em still looking for a trainer that can help me old bones and ligaments. hehehehe

so did your son win the game? do you have some videos of your son playing? i really want to see sometime.

Thanks...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hi Randy ,

my kids are the reps of our province in the regional meet. they are also participating in the national tournament like the yonex sunrise,ming ramos cup, pbars, and recently the manila li-ning tournament. My daugther is the 1st runner-up in the U15GD category recently in the lining. My son usually makes only until the R16 or Quarterfinals. I am satisfied with their play eventhough they're not yet the best in the national juniors leauge since i have just been training them for over a year now. I believe in the LTAD method of training. Have videos but no time to post in youtube. Anyway surely we will meet sometime in tourney's or other badminton events. Badminton community in the Philippines is just small and i'm sure will have time to play.

It's good that your son is also liking the sport. MY kids started late in their ages since they have other sports before badminton. How old is your son? If he will get a good coach then he will be a "halimaw" also in no time at all especially if he is serious in his training. A coach is also good so as not to get the "bad habits" as they call it here in BC when he's playing. There will be a PBars in OCt for the Final Leg, hope that you can enter your son in the tourney, i'm sure he will enjoy and will the exposure to these tournaments.

btw, yes few filipinos chat here but i'm sure many are also in the reading mode only.... :-).

There are other pinoy sites but not as updated and acitve as the BC forum.

Goodluck to both of you on your training.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Btw , the Lee Jae Bok videos are one of the best videos for badminton training, others are :
    ZJH and Xiao Jie , the 30 episodes with subtitle.
    Chei Wen Hua.. this is now being translated by badminton connect.
    Xiong guo Bao
    Other videos of Xiao Jie with the kids televised by CCTV5

If you can collect these videos, these will really improve your games.

Then read some topics in the technique... i recommend the power stroke thread.. the only thing that i can remember now but many others are good also.

And also,, side by side with BC forum is thewebiste of Gollum the Badminton Bible...very good website. I learned also a lot from that site.
    Get a hold also of the Jake Downey's ebook... they are free...

Not sure what i have more but those are the first things that came to my mind...

Hope these helps...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yo!

I haven't been very active in BC since I started so I'd like to introduce myself.
    I'm Dan. 17. Makati.

I've been playin badminton for about 4yrs now...I'm a casual badminton player who's in his 1st yr in college.

Does anyone happen to play at The Zone Badminton Courts? I'm game on weekdays (mwf)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just started to play last February naaya lang po.

I was challenged to improve my skills when I wanted to join groups who play weekdays but was not qualified because the requirement is always to be an advance player which I understand. My goal is to play twice a week para po magpapawis lang.

So I enrolled in a badminton training last month, just to have the proper basic. I'll keep you guys posted if I get through to a group (advance level).

Beginner level
    Tantrum 200 @ 27 lbs
    Every saturday @ 4 hours
    Singapore

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mga Dude...

Just new here in QC. Any players around diliman, tandang sora, commonwealth, cubao area...................kung need nyo pa extra player...........tsaka mga bagong kaibigan na rin...........Xavier-Leyo here 24m.................

Salamat mga dude/////

LEYO

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hello everyone..im newbie here..still in low level in terms of skills..

i usually played at club650 and metro badminton(i think its closing soon)..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi im from cagayan de oro, i'm 17m and i'm looking for badminton buddies in my area as well. i'v been playing badminton for the last 4 years but on and off. so now i would like to go back to playing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi im rojelou manuales...you can call me rj for short...still honing my skills haha hope i can know plenty of badminton addicts here

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi everybody! I'm zeirwin, 23 years of age, I am hoping to join any group of badminton fanatics around Rizal area. Could anyone direct me to any badminton courts around Rizal area. I want to continue playing badminton and improve my game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hi

Sorry I don;t know if this is the right place where I should post this but does anyone know where I can buy a Voltric 70 4U or a Voltric 80 4U in Makati or Manila area?

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, I'm from makati,Philippines. Just wondering if you are interested or if you know anyone who wants to buy a Yonex Armortec 900 Power? I bought it at Juego by Badminton hub,Trinoma branch last September 2011 and its only been used twice. I still have the official receipt and the warranty card. It is in very good condition, no paint chips and it has never clashed with another racket. I'm selling it for only PHP 7,500. You can reply here or email me at nic.lambino@yahoo.com or sms me at 0928-7712851 (smart).

Nic Lambino II

Specs:
    Armortec 900 Power SP 3U
    Grip: 4 or 5 (not sure,will check later)
    Strung @ 23 lbs.
    String: Nanogy 98

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, im bong from manila, malate area. ive been playing for about 2-3 yrs now although not as frequent as i want to be. i hope to find some buddies here to play with. i prefer to play doubles. if anyone needs another player for a game around my area just SMS me at 09235969331 (sun)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by river_44 View Post
    Hi Guys,

Im from Batangas. Wanted to join a badminton group anywhere in Batangas, please pm me.
    i'm from batangas city

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bongsky_md View Post
    Hi, im bong from manila, malate area. ive been playing for about 2-3 yrs now although not as frequent as i want to be. i hope to find some buddies here to play with. i prefer to play doubles. if anyone needs another player for a game around my area just SMS me at 09235969331 (sun)
    where and when do you play? is it weekends?

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast