User Tag List

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sige sa lahat ng batanguenos, sige play tayo !!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'm originally from Quezon City, currently residing in Concord, CA due to work. i used to play regularly, just for fun serious games, at Olympic in Libis with friends. Cab lover.

ingats everyone.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, Im Raul and I've been palying badminton for more than 5 years. I would consider myself between intermediate and advance player. I play badminton at Tanay Rizal most of the time coz it is the closet to home. I would like to meet people and play badminton to differrent places and I hope this is the best avenue to do so.

Cheers

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi guys!!!
    im nessabel bacani....
    13 years old...
    im from calamba,laguna...
    well i think i consider myself as a beginner...
    i want to encounter players that are better than me...
    and someday i wanna become a badminton varsity....
    well so far im playing badminton for 1year.....
    and i know i could get better...
    nice to meet u everybody...
    i forgot to tell..
    im a newbie here...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hello everyone...my name is KAHLIL REYES and i am new here...i dont know what my level is because I only play during my free time when I was in college and since I am now working and available during weekends...I would like to improve my skills, meet new friends and know my level.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by raulm View Post
    Hi, Im Raul and I've been palying badminton for more than 5 years. I would consider myself between intermediate and advance player. I play badminton at Tanay Rizal most of the time coz it is the closet to home. I would like to meet people and play badminton to differrent places and I hope this is the best avenue to do so.

Cheers
    hi!just wanna ask where exactly in tanay do you play..?im from tanay also and i really like to play badminton but the is i dont know where to go..and i like it to be near home also..thanks..!plz. reply..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm "Type 100" and I hail from Paranaque City. I'm basically an intermediate player, playing on and off for four years already.

I've been working for 14 months on my first job, and luckily it's got badminton activities and tourneys I can join.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Rizal Stadium newbie

Hi! I teach (and study) (as a grad student) in DLSU Manila and play at Rizal Stadium for fun. Do any of you guys play there?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi everyone....... i'm roy 30, frm indo n just new in silang, cavite... i'll like to play with anybody avarage.... single or double..... just want 2 improve the stamina n keep body fit always.... thanks!
    r_mapaliey@yahoo.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hello badminton addicts hehehhe, im just new in this forum and hopefully i will get to know you all, i have just started playing badminton last year, joined our company tournament last year and im still refining it with training from time to time with my coach but i play regularly like twice a week, anyone of you playing in FTI Badminton Camp in Taguig??? I also play at Ultimate Impact, The Zone, MetroBadminton... hope I could play with you in the future. Thanks for the opportunity to introduce myself. I am Black Mamba.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, I'm venkatesh gonzalez.

I've been into badminton since high school (on and off). However, considering the amount of experience, I can't say that I have already made a big leap towards becoming a level A player, as I can only say that I'm in level B or C.

Badminton is not a career for me, but it's one of the things that I enjoy playing.

I play 3 to 2 times a week.

My home court is in Club Flick, Paranaque.

I have already played at Playground and Star Smash in Alabang (no recommendations for these courts ... bad queueing if you're an outsider), Winner Badminton Club in Laguna (reccomended, nice place), Sta. Rosa Badminton Club in Laguna (highly reccomended, friendly people), et al.

I'd like to know more people from this forum.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey guys. wes hir.! college kid and i enjoi playin badminton and uhmmmm..yah, thats about it,

im from pque nga pla, bicutan to be specific.XD and yah! i play in flick as well venkatesh. but..often na lng. wala na allowance eh! hihi.XD and i dont know if its coincidence, but we also have a house in sta. rosa.XD cool!! but its in belair.u know that?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation TRAINER here in davao

hi good day

hi im jayson 19 years old. i need a badminton trainer. i dont know my level in badminton. but i like this sport. I want to learn more. A trainer who is affordable and best. I promise to be a good student.

hoping for a reply
    email me: jayson_jep22@yahoo.com

PS: pm me for the requirements and cost and agreements.
    contact no. please

thank you
    Last edited by jayson_jep22; 05-27-2008 at 01:28 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhappy

pasingit.

Im abner dano. 3rd year/BS Computer Science regular student of Roosevelt College Marikina. 19 y/o. my name sucks. it means, an abnormal(abner) damaged(dano) man(patris,my midle name).
    i met badminton in our second year, first semester. i have gone crazy about it that my girlfriend became jealous.haha=D
    di ko alam level ng laro ko, pero siguro yung pagka baliw ko dito level SSS. haha(over ata yun) i became a member of this community last night, and i mean to stay for a lifetime.
    i would love to find a group or club that can teach me more about improving my game. i've never been to any tourney but im willing to train harder than what hard gets so that i may be able to build confidence through experience and fortunately, be on the world.
    badminton is such a magnificient sport. unlike billiard or boxing or other sport, we dont have someone to represent us to the world (xempre ung mga asuncion) but still, the badminton environment in our country revolve so fast. gets? it means, badminton is here to stay.
    and yeah, i did not only love badminton because of the common reasons like physical fitness or time killer.

i love badminton because i love badminton!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VeRyMucHiNLlove View Post
    hi!just wanna ask where exactly in tanay do you play..?im from tanay also and i really like to play badminton but the is i dont know where to go..and i like it to be near home also..thanks..!plz. reply..
    Hello,

It's been a long time since I wrote my introduction. We have in Tanay the previous Daranak Bowling Lanes converted to Badminton Court. But the most recent one is in Morong very close to the new memorial park going to Antipolo is a better palce to play. Queing every Thursday night 6pm to 10 pm. The badminton club plays there regularly every Tuesday, Wednesday evening and Saturday and Sunday morning.

Cheers

Raul

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default welcome to the world of badminton addicts!!!! :)

Quote Originally Posted by BadMNTN_abner View Post

i love badminton because i love badminton!
    hello abner and welcome to bc, where all badminton enthusiasts around the planet meet.... before anything, you're name does not suck, i think its a nice name... so cheer up and be happy... and just enjoy life while playing badminton...

i'd like to invite you to join our club TriStar Badminton Club but your location is quite far from our place, currently, we play at FTI Complex in Taguig and Makati City, if you have every Wed and Fri, you could join our group....

so again welcome and hope you enjoy your stay....

for the love of badminton... blackmamba

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Broken Ribs... because I literally dislocated two of my floating ribs (left) while playing in a tournament without any form of stretching or limbering (after not having played for almost a year).

I'm 46 years old and a former volleyball varsity player (I won't say which school, but I played in the UAAP). That means my smashes are really really hard (I'm six feet tall), but that's about it. My footwork is non-existent. I just wait for the shuttle to float up and boom! My drop shots suck. Plus I tend to swing the racket tennis-style, because that's my favorite spectator sport.

I've been wanting to go serious with this sport because it makes me sweat a lot and I get tired even while warming up and doing clears (I smoke a lot). But it's hard to find play mates in or around Paranaque (where I live).

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast